Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updated to version 2.6!
  • Many fixes, especially in the FBI injection and MSET downgrading
  • RegionFree : Pretty stable, but in some cases the patch at menu icons isn't enough
  • rxTools now is faster becouse at the first launch will install additional data
  • Full AGB support on both sysNAND and emuNAND, without the need of installing any patched firmware
  • TWL (DS and DSi) support only on sysNAND
  • Changed rxMode label to RX3D in emuNAND, while in sysNAND it will be Ver., as original.
  • rxMode will autoboot in emuNAND, but you can boot it in sysNAND from rxTools menu
  • More stability in the code
rxTools will now install data in your SD card at his first boot, then it will not do it again, if not in the next build/release.
Be sure to re-download firmware.bin from cdn_firm.py!
Also, if you'll use GBA games while in emuNAND, returning to the home will kick you back in sysNAND!

Enjoy!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to version 2.6!
  • Many fixes, especially in the FBI injection and MSET downgrading
  • RegionFree : Pretty stable, but in some cases the patch at menu icons isn't enough
  • rxTools now is faster becouse at the first launch will install additional data
  • Full AGB support on both sysNAND and emuNAND, without the need of installing any patched firmware
  • TWL support only on sysNAND
  • Changed rxMode label to RX3D in emuNAND, while in sysNAND it will be Ver., as original.
  • rxMode will autoboot in emuNAND, but you can boot it in sysNAND from rxTools menu
  • More stability in the code
rxTools will now install data in your SD card at his first boot, then it will not do it again, if not in the next build/release.
Be sure to re-download firmware.bin from cdn_firm.py!
Also, if you'll use GBA games while in emuNAND, returning to the home will kick you back in sysNAND!

Enjoy!
Nice to see updates like this so soon. Forgive my ignorance but what exact does "TWL support" mean or imply?

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
beTJmzB.png

2fMjczh.png

dreaming is free XD

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is implied, but the same with GBA Cia games? I already understand that you don't need to patch agb firm but the point is the games...

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Do we still need to install GBA cia to both sys and emuNAND or can we just do it to emuNAND? I don't want to touch my sysNAND until I get my mod fixed ;-;

Updated to version 2.6!

Enjoy!

So i suppose not, but i could be wrong.

[EDIT]
LOL, sorry Roxas75, what are the odds for an almost identical post :D

Reactions: Roxas75

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know this is implied, but the same with GBA Cia games? I already understand that you don't need to patch agb firm but the point is the games...
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
If you wish to use the GBA cia in sysnand, you'll install it there, if not there is no need to install it twice.
I personally keep my sysnand clear, and since they now work on emunand you can install your cias there.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
If you wish to use the GBA cia in sysnand, you'll install it there, if not there is no need to install it twice.
I personally keep my sysnand clear, and since they now work on emunand you can install your cias there.
I understand now. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: Good choice +1