Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Care to comment why you don't? Maybe I can make some changes to it.

it's hard to explain, it's a feeling all this orange hot color seems to be too much agressive.
that's my feeling about your exploding orange bubbles. ;)

WIP yet, but a little preview.
ibdRRDzFX2HlMa.jpg

Woooooooooooooow what an impressive work, you're good !!!!

Reactions: DaskeKogarashi

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll fix that in a sec. Weird that I forgot to check the file dumping/injection code. The FBI injection code is compatible with the SecureInfo_B file to determine the console region, though.

EDIT: done -> https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/pull/30.

@Bill Ding Can you please test this build?

Yes, all of these changes will most likely be included in the next official release.

Well I tried the build. It still didn't dump secureinfo_A, but it dumped secureinfo_B instead. Is secureinfo_B pretty much the same as secureinfo_A?

Reactions: DarkMatterCore

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well I tried the build. It still didn't dump secureinfo_A, but it dumped secureinfo_B instead. Is secureinfo_B pretty much the same as secureinfo_A?
yeah exactly,some consoles use secureinfo_B instead of secureinfo_A......i dont think anyone knows why exactly, my theory is that it may be consoles have have been repaired n warranty and had the serial transplanted to a replacement motherboard.....but thats just a theory, a....ok nvm too much
i was not disrespecting, just trying to push him and help him to make a really proper job
yeah i know what you mean, i think the problem is that your "motivational" comments can sometimes just come across as rude

DaskeKogarashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep. The kick is good~.
This is my way to say Thanks to @Roxas75 for all the work on the RxTools
The project is OpenSource now and the same way this drawing too.
Everyone can use (and edit) the drawing on their skins,interface,logos,shirts and some other stuff because YOLO xD.

PNG IMG HD >> http://i.minus.com/i18wEBXoevPgY.png
ib0xa8uzhBbmAk.jpg

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep. The kick is good~.
Everyone can use (and edit) the drawing on their skins,interface,logos,shirts and some other stuff because YOLO xD.

ib0xa8uzhBbmAk.jpg

My new wallpaper thanks to you ( winter cold wind :P)

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the linux version also has its problems: it doesn't compile with the latest sources; the Parser branch fixes it but it doesn't work, so I ended up using the code from this commit.
Compile with "make release" and all the files will be in the release folder.

That did the trick. Thanks! I compiled the windows armips from the latest sources so if anybody is interested, I can post them somewhere. Last thing (maybe): for CC, I simply made a copy of gcc.exe from my mingw install and named the copy cc.exe. It seems that it works with both the 32bit binary and the 64bit binary... is there a particular one I really should be using? Not sure if all of the stuff in devkitARM\bin is 32 or 64...

Edit: I also went with a 32bit binary for armips, I think (I was up late and really tired) but I can just as easily build a 64bit one if it's preferable.

Indeed he might. I'm starting to like this CFW to the point where I'm considering not selling my O3DS. Good job @Roxas75, the 3DS scene has bloomed because of you! :D
Keep it. Especially if you play Mii Plaza games. It's so much easier to get the special fish in ultimate angler if you can seed a special mii to yourself ;)

i haves this error when i execute the make.exe file any help?

cc -std=c11 -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o tools/fill_with_zero tools/toolsrc/fill_with
_zero/main.c
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, cc -std=c11 -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o tools/fill_w
ith_zero tools/toolsrc/fill_with_zero/main.c, ...) failed.
make (e=2): El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
make: *** [tools/fill_with_zero] Error 2
What exactly are you using for your cc.exe? I simply added my mingw\mingw64-w32\bin (or -w64 seems to work too, but I haven't tested both on my 3DS yet) to the END of my path, and made a copy of the gcc.exe that's in there, renaming the copy to cc.exe.

Last edited by urherenow,

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain

It's the same file, it's just that some 3DS consoles have the filenames swapped, like Apache Thunder explained earlier. Don't worry about it too much; you can rename the file to "SecureInfo_A" if you want to use it on a different 3DS.

Glad to see it worked for you.

Reactions: Bill Ding

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
View attachment 20850

Is this a bit less aggressive?
Yep. The kick is good~.

ib0xa8uzhBbmAk.jpg
I damnit like the drawing, i see it good for the Credits page, really cool.

For Crusard, you know i like your style, and that new logo is really cool, even if my face is a mess.

And DaskeKogarashi, i really, really like what you did. I'd love something like this.

And yes, as someone said here, i wish sonething more modern-style/sober.
But keep up the damnit good work and creativity!

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

For Crusard, you know i like your style, and that new logo is really cool, even if my face is a mess.

And DaskeKogarashi, i really, really like what you did. I'd love something like this.

Any progress making out of region cartridges working? I'd like to be able to get my out of region legit games working.

Also with the project being open source, how do you plan to implement other people's work into official releases as I've seen others also work on it.

Thank you for all the work you've done and your response in advance. :)

DaskeKogarashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Sure, dood. I know the style is diferent but I start on minimalistic mode and ends on softshading xD I think is better the crusard interface for the Rxtools. Keep it up cool the scene ~:D

Reactions: zoogie

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep. The kick is good~.

ib0xa8uzhBbmAk.jpg
Lol, another open source pic someone will probably add a dick to :P

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
someone know how to install FBI because i do it but it doesnt install its just the normal S&H apps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

someone know how to install FBI because i do it but it doesnt install its just the normal H&S apps

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone know how to install FBI because i do it but it doesnt install its just the normal S&H apps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

someone know how to install FBI because i do it but it doesnt install its just the normal H&S apps

Download this: fbi.cia

Place this and the fbi_inject.app on the root of your sd card. Boot the rxtools menu and click "other options". Click "install FBI" and pick either sysnand or emunand. After that you wanna launch rxtools on either sysnand or emunand (whatever u picked when installing fbi), and then just open the H&S app.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Download this: fbi.cia

Place this and the fbi_inject.app on the root of your sd card. Boot the rxtools menu and click "other options". Click "install FBI" and pick either sysnand or emunand. After that you wanna launch rxtools on either sysnand or emunand (whatever u picked when installing fbi), and then just open the H&S app.
i got H&S normal app

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you downgrade your NAND before? The same happened to a friend of mine, but we solved it injecting his NAND.bin backup before the downgrade as an emuNAND and injecting the fbi app in it.
yeah that what i did
so i'm fucked up? cause i dont have nand backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    still waiting on my salsa lmao
    em you lied to us
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remb that song, i just never knew that was what he was talking bout.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    the backwards d looks so weird
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    like :D or D: is nowhere near as odd as ꓷ:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (: is just the text version of 🙃 no matter how much they want me to think it's 🙂
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    emo
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: emo