Status
Not open for further replies.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no idea also can you upload and PM me your rxtools folder if your on N3DS i cant get mine to work because of the 20 differnt layout in all the revisions lol.

I need to make sure i dont have BS firmware.bin files etc

Why not newer 10-2 build?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no idea also can you upload and PM me your rxtools folder if your on N3DS i cant get mine to work because of the 20 differnt layout in all the revisions lol.

I need to make sure i dont have BS firmware.bin files etc
Don't own a n3ds

JinSaiYa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey Guys,

Thanks for everything. I managed to Downgrade 10.3 to 9.2 USA and install RxTools 3.0 without problems.

To be able to make my EmuNAND my Main NAND (as in to use for everything), i want to update my EmuNAND 9.2 to 10.3.

¿Will i loose the ability to install cias?

¿Will i have to re-install the Cia installer?

¿Are there any cons of updating to EmuNAND 10.3?

And for the last question, to update i just make sure im in the EmuNAND and go to update on the Configuration menu?

Thank You!!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Hey Guys,

Thanks for everything. I managed to Downgrade 10.3 to 9.2 USA and install RxTools 3.0 without problems.

To be able to make my EmuNAND my Main NAND (as in to use for everything), i want to update my EmuNAND 9.2 to 10.3.

And for the last question, to update i just make sure im in the EmuNAND and go to update on the Configuration menu?

Thank You!!
no no no and yes

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey Guys,

Thank You!!
If you have a N3DS DON'T UPDATE PAST 9.5!!!

Banamy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

Thank You!!
Can you pm the guides you used? Im really lost lol. Im on o3ds downgraded to 9.2.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for such quick replies.

I have an Old 3DS XL. I guess I should not have any problems from what u have read.

Should I still not upgrade the emuNAND?

Greetings!
Then you're good to update to the latest version for you emunand. :)
Just make sure that when you enter settings, it is your emunand still and says sonething like RX-E or something.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I've got a few questions regarding updating the emuNAND on my freshly downgraded/rxTool'd O3DS. I am aware that there is a limit on the emuNAND for N3DS users, but since I am using a standard O3DS, I figured I would be able to just run the 10.3 update through the emuNAND's system settings. Everything goes alright until the update starts firing up. It's then that I get an error message saying that the 3DS was unable to install updates (I can't remember the exact wording, but it was something like that).

My main question here is if something fishy is going down with my emuNAND. I was considering installing 10.3 using update CIAs and sysUpdater (which I am familiar and comfortable with), but I just wanna know if it will be alright considering how I can't seem to update the emuNAND using traditional methods.

I am using the October build of rxTools, for whatever it is worth! I just want to install 10.3 on my emuNAND so I can use streetpass, the Badge Center and the eShop from it, so nothing major here!

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been struggling to get pass the "installing files to blah blah boot faster" thing on RxTools 3.0 but I always end up with a "instalation failed" error, can anyone tell me what to do?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been struggling to get pass the "installing files to blah blah boot faster" thing on RxTools 3.0 but I always end up with a "installation failed" error, can anyone tell me what to do?
What build of rxTools are you using and are you using an O3DS or N3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh