Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated my emuNAND, turned out to update sysNAND. I booted into RX-E 4.2.X, and updated, but now I'm on 9.6.

Oh well. I assume it's because the update was already downloaded to the system? It didn't have to download anything.

Happend to me as well I have a nand back up so im gonna have to do a nand mod lol.

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No error for me updated 2x 3DS xl from 4.5 in emunand and show properly after update RX-E 9.6.0-24E

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone experiencing the 1 Page issue, where both 4.x SysNAND and 9.6 EmuNAND have only 60 spots and 13 are taken up by Nintendo stuff (i.e Health & Safety Info., Nintendo 3DS Camera, etc.) and at least 1 space taken up by a folder to identify what is SysNAND and EmuNAND? Or is that just me?

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I start cdn_firm.exe, it downloads a 943Kb file called "Firmware.bin" then the program closes itself
It disappears everytime I start it... Why?

I want to decrypt a 3ds rom

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When I start cdn_firm.exe, it downloads a 943Kb file called "Firmware.bin" then the program closes itself
It disappears everytime I start it... Why?

I want to decrypt a 3ds rom

The program should close then,
This is how the program works.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is anyone experiencing the 1 Page issue, where both 4.x SysNAND and 9.6 EmuNAND have only 60 spots and 13 are taken up by Nintendo stuff (i.e Health & Safety Info., Nintendo 3DS Camera, etc.) and at least 1 space taken up by a folder to identify what is SysNAND and EmuNAND? Or is that just me?

You could always add stuff to folders

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
And what should I do then?

Read the first post maybe?

"rxMode is probably the first free custom firmware for the Nintendo 3DS.
Since it's part of rxTools, it is bootable from the main menu.

How it works :
It supports all Gateway emuNAND up to the latest version.
It will boot in emuNAND in automatic, if it is present in your sdcard.

To make it work, you need to put the firmware.bin file in the root of your sdcard, just like rxTools.dat; the problem is that it contains material protected by copyright, so it's illegal to share this file, though we can legally download it from the Nintendo CDN. I included a simple tool that does it for you (with sources) : click on cdn_firm.exe and it will download the file for you."

To decrypt stuff you only need rxtools while the firmware.bin is used for rxmode (emunand).

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Read the first post maybe?

"rxMode is probably the first free custom firmware for the Nintendo 3DS.
Since it's part of rxTools, it is bootable from the main menu.

How it works :
It supports all Gateway emuNAND up to the latest version.
It will boot in emuNAND in automatic, if it is present in your sdcard.

To make it work, you need to put the firmware.bin file in the root of your sdcard, just like rxTools.dat; the problem is that it contains material protected by copyright, so it's illegal to share this file, though we can legally download it from the Nintendo CDN. I included a simple tool that does it for you (with sources) : click on cdn_firm.exe and it will download the file for you."

To decrypt stuff you only need rxtools while the firmware.bin is used for rxmode (emunand).
I have a question about this, can I use this if I create an emunand without a gateway or mt? Like, if I just use the Gateway launcher to create emunand from the web exploit?

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a question about this, can I use this if I create an emunand without a gateway or mt? Like, if I just use the Gateway launcher to create emunand from the web exploit?

Yes
EDIT: That is currently the only way to create an emuNand for this,
Just boot into the gateway launcher / mt-launcher, format emunand,
Boot into rxTools and you can boot into rxMode.

Reactions: WeedZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1