Not open for further replies.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
weird...

Try the one in the alpha0 (CakesROP.nds) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-343#post-5574552
And copy ropCustom.txt too.
I'm pretty sure 2.6 doesn't have the 2nd stage ROP for 4.x MSET DG, so whether or not they install the 4.x DG ROP, it won't load.

I can't use 3.0 as the Internet Browser freezes when a game is running. I use the Shuffleshop hack.

I guess you're SOL then until 3.0RC comes out, sorry.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So-called beta releases are unofficial nightly builds.
Although it is based on the same source, alpha 0 is an official build, so I would rather use it
@nastys have build the betas with the officials sources and that him who update the official github (and decided to call it alphas) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-340#post-5574085

So, exactly the same ^^
To be honest, I'm not sure. CakeHax is the library used for 2nd stage ROP on 4.x MSET DG, so I can see it working. I've never used it personally though, so no guarantees.
4.X downgraded mset on 9.X with @Apache Thunder 2.6b release works, I have tested it.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering, does this mset exploit work in launching Gateway? Or is there something special to be able to choose between rxtools and Gateway through mset?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this isnt the thread to ask, but wheres the best place to get a new/used 2ds under 9.2 firmware?
I would avoid used ones as they probably have been updated. I bought a few New O3DS XLs from GameStop all with 7.x or lower from different GameStops.

I tried a few used ones and they were all at 9.7.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using rx3.0b6, o3ds fw 4.2, and emunand 9.8. When in emunand, going to game note make my 3ds freeze. But when I hold down power button, go to emunand and try again, game notes app works fine :wacko:
9S0YOs0l.jpg
Like that

Last edited by tranxuanthang,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using rx3.0b6, o3ds fw 4.2, and emunand 9.8. When in emunand, going to game note make my 3ds freeze. But when I hold down power button, go to emunand and try again, game notes app works fine :wacko:
Like that
Suggestion, put the HUGE picture in spoiler tags so people who don't need to view it aren't forced to.

Where you playing a game before going into Notes? The Internet Browser freezes the O3DS while playing a game. If no game is being played it works fine.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Suggestion, put the HUGE picture in spoiler tags so people who don't need to view it aren't forced to.

Where you playing a game before going into Notes? The Internet Browser freezes the O3DS while playing a game. If no game is being played it works fine.
I used smartphone to write that post so I saw the picture pretty small, sorry ^^
I remember I played zelda oot before. But no game is suspended when i went to game notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck