ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

D

Deleted User

Many games store the experience gained in a variable that doesn't refresh between battles. I have, on many occasions, been able to find an xp code for games by searching for the xp gained after each battle, then locking the resulting value. This wouldn't be a multiplier, per se, but rather just a fixed value like 1,000,000xp after each battle.

So first battle won 8 xp (search for 8)
second battle 12 xp (search for 12)
third battle 6 xp (search for 6)
and so on until you get a small enough list of results to start poking.

This hasn't worked on every game I've tried, but it may be worth a shot. ^_^
This may not work according to the changing location of some variables. But well, it should not be very difficult.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This may be a bit off-topic, but what are the factors to take notice of when searching and changing values/addresses?
I've been beginning to use the NTR Debugger a bit consistently for testing (and fun) purposes. As of now, I've managed to do some simple things with the debugger (like changing the stock count in Smash or number of stars in Kirby Triple Deluxe), but sometimes I can't change some values that are a bit more complicated (for example, the float value of the percentage damage in Smash or a boolean(?) value of having the Final Smash). I believe I found the correct addresses, but writing doesn't seem to do the trick. I'm just wondering if anything else is contributing to this.

D

Deleted User

I'd also like to give it a try! I actually happen to have a save file in front of the cave where I can encounter Mewtwo in XY, so I guess I'm ready. XD

Sorry but for now it only works on ORAS, I will port it to X/Y later if it works well.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry but for now it only works on ORAS, I will port it to X/Y later if it works well.
Oh, that's not a problem. I have Omega Ruby on my 3DS, too. All the legendary spots are available to me (thanks to a bit of PKHeX editing), so I can still help if you want.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DocKlokMan,
Reactions: Deleted User

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I love what you made here but is it possible to have a max iv and ev settings for my Pokemon? Or a modifier ? Thanks for taking the time to do this man.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At this point, to make a complete cheatplg, can make even moves and ability modifier like PKhex? :D I think everyone would be like to not extract save and connect to pc everytime want to modify something ^^

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found out about pkhex w.e it's called pretty sure I can max my iv and ev there so I guess it's not supper important, but it would be cool to get the shiny cheat in the all in one cheat menu, I badly want a shiny charmander since I was younger.

D

Deleted User

Hey I love what you made here but is it possible to have a max iv and ev settings for my Pokemon? Or a modifier ? Thanks for taking the time to do this man.
I am able to modify all of that. I will add it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bueno