ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
somehow the level modifier not working for me
I pressed L+A but nothing happens to my 3rd item, the random one is also not working

Last edited by gunfort,

impy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone know how I can edit the item? I have found the item codes, but I cant find the place to enter them....

saburou

Trophies
XP
Country
Would you make a CTRPF (Actionreplay supported) version please?
I love this plugin and I also have some codes I want to use with yours.
We have ctrpf source and yours source but I don't have any coding knowledge.
If I could know how to convert AR codes to program language, I gonna do it by myself.
Thanks.

Lojzek

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi! Is thera a cheat for camera view zoom out in xy and oras so i would see more surroundings? I have it in sun and moon version but it would be cool in xy and oras too. Thanks for answer :)

harvey-whistle

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, is there a cheat for infinite pokeradar on x and y??? I really need that please...

I'm looking for this code too... apparently it does exists, someone found it and added it on github, but the release file was never updated with it, and i have no idea how to turn the source files into a working .3gx plugin :/ (i've found someone who posted a .pgl plugin updated with the radar code, but i cannot test it since i can only run .3gx ones on my console)

Can anyone help us out, please? :3

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm looking for this code too... apparently it does exists, someone found it and added it on github, but the release file was never updated with it, and i have no idea how to turn the source files into a working .3gx plugin :/ (i've found someone who posted a .pgl plugin updated with the radar code, but i cannot test it since i can only run .3gx ones on my console)

Can anyone help us out, please? :3

I could, contact me on my Discord by chance (Spooky#4866), I'll be able to recompile a CTRPF version (latest update) of this plugin (just lmk the source with the new wanted codes that you've found) + Action Replay being enabled for y'all, otherwise use the one I released :P

Last edited by H4x0rSpooky,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: