ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

1besnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
Today I am releasing my Pokemon Cheat Plugin.
It includes encounter modifiers(random and from item), an Item count modifier and some other cheats.
To enable cheats, simply activate them in the ntr game plugin Menu.

I have plans for other cheats like random trainer pokemon, but I can't promise to add other cheats.

For an complete description and how to use, check out the github repository.
To get the latest version download it from the repository: Latest Release.

Latest Update: 16. march 2016

Credits:
Encounter modifier base plugin Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR
Multiple cheats and fixes by Nba_Yoh
Hey i would be cool to make the exp multipler to 2x 3x and so on or is there any trick to stop the 1 millon exp ? Thanks

Reactions: naaiil

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by LayeredFS? Either I haven't used it or I'm just not familiar with the term but may have used it.

ROM file redirection, if you have something in your /luma/ file that has the game's title ID/romfs/ and certain number files and directories, then you're running LayeredFS. Since you don't know what it means, I assume you aren't.

Joshua Sy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ROM file redirection, if you have something in your /luma/ file that has the game's title ID/romfs/ and certain number files and directories, then you're running LayeredFS. Since you don't know what it means, I assume you aren't.
Oh is that so? I believe I'm not using LayeredFS. Have you figured out something?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh is that so? I believe I'm not using LayeredFS. Have you figured out something?

Have you put it in the right directory? /plugin/titleid of your game, and when the game starts there is a green flash? Is your ORAS updated? The plugin could only work for 1.5 XY/1.4 ORAS.

Joshua Sy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you put it in the right directory? /plugin/titleid of your game, and when the game starts there is a green flash? Is your ORAS updated? The plugin could only work for 1.5 XY/1.4 ORAS.
Yes I have put it in the right directory of the game, the screen flashes when the game starts and I've double checked the plug in and on what version it works on.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wild pokemon cheat for ruby damaged my game. luckily it was a digital download so i backed up the save, and deleted not redownloading it. no matter what number i set the item to its always an ivysaur that comes up but its called egg comes up as bulbasaur in pokedex. doesnt have moves.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I've activated that code. When I press L+A it changes my first item to 721 and the third to 100 (I didn't activate the second). If I discard any/keep as is, I will always run into a bulbasaur.

Edit: I tried it again right now, and for some reason it changed from bulbasaur to Diancie...
Also getting Bulbasaurs, too. Any help with that?

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty late with this, but I have added some additional codes for gaining various levels of EXP. Besides the insane 1,000,000 option, I have added 16 other options to choose from for experience points. They range from just 500 exp all the way up to the aforementioned 1,000,000. I have confirmed they all work with Pokemon X.

It's not an EXP multiplier like some were wanting, but it's the next best thing in my opinion. I more or less just changed some values and copy and pasted from the source code. I'm not a programmer.

Note: If you select more than one of the EXP options it looks like the game will just use the highest one. Not sure why you would select more than one, but who knows.

Here's my cheat.plg file - Enjoy

What are the odds it will work on the other three games?

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you think you can convert more gateway cheats to this plugin? There's the PC Anywhere code, for example, and maybe someone could find a code for getting instant eggs from Daycare.

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just tried this, when I go vs double trainer for my 1st pokemon the hp and pp works fine but not for my 2nd pokemon

Fish0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble building the source code. Whenever I run build.bat, I get the following
Code:
D:\Jason\My Documents\games\Pokemon\PokemonCheatPlugin-master>build.py
rm: cannot lstat `obj/*.o': No such file or directory
rm: cannot lstat `bin/*.elf': No such file or directory
source\menu.c: In function 'updateMenu':
source\menu.c:36:33: warning: implicit declaration of function 'getCurrentProcessId'; did you mean 'svc_getProcessId'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  plgLoaderInfo->gamePluginPid = getCurrentProcessId();
                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                 svc_getProcessId
arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lc
cp: cannot stat `a.out': No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-objcopy: 'a.out': No such file
rm: cannot lstat `*.out': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `payload.bin': No such file or directory

aldighieri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pretty late with this, but I have added some additional codes for gaining various levels of EXP. Besides the insane 1,000,000 option, I have added 16 other options to choose from for experience points. They range from just 500 exp all the way up to the aforementioned 1,000,000. I have confirmed they all work with Pokemon X.

It's not an EXP multiplier like some were wanting, but it's the next best thing in my opinion. I more or less just changed some values and copy and pasted from the source code. I'm not a programmer.

Note: If you select more than one of the EXP options it looks like the game will just use the highest one. Not sure why you would select more than one, but who knows.

Here's my cheat.plg file - Enjoy

Thank you man, its work perfect on Pkm Y, i was trying to use the item mod to get some rare cands but i was not able to discovery how to use it, your cheat solve my problem, thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)