ROM Hack [Release] Multi-Pokémon Framework

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer your question, that's the whole point of the "Statistics" entry. You can do so through there. Keep in mind that battle cheats require you to be in battle.
Post automatically merged:

Glad you like it. If you have the code for v1.1 or v1.2, I can take a look at it and update it to v1.5 perhaps. I don't really have the time to work on the plugin as much anymore due to life getting in the way.
When I tick "Statistics" in battle on Ultra Moon, it doesn't do anything though like nothing happens to my Pokemon's stats

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Glad you like it. If you have the code for v1.1 or v1.2, I can take a look at it and update it to v1.5 perhaps. I don't really have the time to work on the plugin as much anymore due to life getting in the way.

Hey that's okay, I totally get that. IRL stuff always comes first.

It's been a while since I have had this code in my hands and don't have it on me (probably because it wasn't working, lol). I'll go dig through some of the older cheat code databases and see if I can find it. If I find it, I will post it, if I don't, then thank you for considering it anyways. Thanks and take care.

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, could you make an "Auto Reel" or "Instant Fishing Hook" cheat for both gen 6 and 7?

Edit: I recently found out fishing is like using an HM move in the overworld and I just wanted to share this if it could help with making the cheat

Last edited by Devillain,

PokeManDan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have it fully downloaded on my hacked o2ds and works perfectly fine on the gen 6 games but doesn't work at all on the gen 7 (mainly ultra sun) games, no light no message nothing. Is there anyway to sort this as I would like to play through the game with this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1