ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a working infinite PPs cheat. I have the infinite health too but it does not work when it is a OHKO, I guess the game does not compute anything when the damages are greater than the HPs and just add the KO status.
Couldn't you simply set the current hp higher than the max hp, or is it what you are doing(or it it not possible anymore to do this like in gen 4).

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a working infinite PPs cheat. I have the infinite health too but it does not work when it is a OHKO, I guess the game does not compute anything when the damages are greater than the HPs and just add the KO status.
yes, OHKO even when you set HP to 999
try also add the 2nd HP address into the code

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems...odd. Are you sure there's not a display value and an actual value? Many times games will have 2 identical values. One is the real value that affects the game and the other is a placeholder value where the value to be displayed is stored (which is just a reference to the real value). This is why you won't see a value change when you change it until something triggers an update (in this case, the number of hit points). I haven't poked ORAS too much, but have you tried altering each of the two values individually to see how one affects the other?

It just seems weird that there would be too addresses holding the same real data.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
That seems...odd. Are you sure there's not a display value and an actual value? Many times games will have 2 identical values. One is the real value that affects the game and the other is a placeholder value where the value to be displayed is stored (which is just a reference to the real value). This is why you won't see a value change when you change it until something triggers an update (in this case, the number of hit points). I haven't poked ORAS too much, but have you tried altering each of the two values individually to see how one affects the other?

It just seems weird that there would be too addresses holding the same real data.
if your hp is 20
and you set the first hp address to 999, it will display 999 hp and get kill after getting more than 20 damage
if you set the second hp address to 999, it will not display 999 hp and get kill after getting more than 20 damage
so need to set both address to 999 to avoid getting kill

Daniel Navarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi,
Today I am releasing my Pokemon Cheat Plugin.
It includes encounter modifiers(random and from item), an Item count modifier and some other cheats.
To enable cheats, simply activate them in the ntr game plugin Menu.

I have plans for other cheats like random trainer pokemon, but I can't promise to add other cheats.

For an complete description and how to use, check out the github repository.
To get the latest version download it from the repository: Latest Release.

Latest Update: 10. february 2016

Credits:
Encounter modifier base plugin Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR

Can I use this on digital games? How?

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many games store the experience gained in a variable that doesn't refresh between battles. I have, on many occasions, been able to find an xp code for games by searching for the xp gained after each battle, then locking the resulting value. This wouldn't be a multiplier, per se, but rather just a fixed value like 1,000,000xp after each battle.

So first battle won 8 xp (search for 8)
second battle 12 xp (search for 12)
third battle 6 xp (search for 6)
and so on until you get a small enough list of results to start poking.

This hasn't worked on every game I've tried, but it may be worth a shot. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1