ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello! ^_^ Very nice plugin. I was wondering, though, if it was possible to integrate the functionality where you ONLY run into pokemon you haven't already caught. I'm using a plugin right now that does that, but I'd love to be able to use that AND your wonderful plugin! ^_^ BUT since I can't use 2 plugins at the same time.... Although, for those who might be looking for a way, if you use the "catch a specific pokemon" part of this with, say, a stack of Master Balls, each time you use one, it will reduce the number by 1. If I understand how that part of the plugin works, it means you should start at the end of the pokedex and work your way back to #1. The only problem I have with doing it that way is that I'll get duplicates of everything I've already caught. :P
The randomizer should have it included, since its based on this randomizer. If It doesn't work atm I have to check it, because that would mean I broke it while modifying the encounter source.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This plugin is awesome lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    787.6 KB · Views: 991

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The randomizer should have it included, since its based on this randomizer. If It doesn't work atm I have to check it, because that would mean I broke it while modifying the encounter source.

Thanks for the response! ^_^ I guess I somehow missed that the randomizer only allowed you to catch pokemon you haven't already got. ^_^ Loving this plugin! :)

EDIT: How are you actually hacking these codes? Every time I try to do anything with Poekmon OR using the NTR debugger, it kills the connection.

Last edited by 3DSPoet,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the response! ^_^ I guess I somehow missed that the randomizer only allowed you to catch pokemon you haven't already got. ^_^ Loving this plugin! :)

EDIT: How are you actually hacking these codes? Every time I try to do anything with Poekmon OR using the NTR debugger, it kills the connection.
Some games will disable the Wi-Fi capability for energy conservation purposes, so NTR Debugger will lose connection whenever you're in one of those games. The solution is simply suspending the game and going to the home menu, and connect to the debugger from there. You'll still be able to access the game's data through the debugger, but if you want to dump the data, the process is a bit more tedious (it's basically adding disconnecting and later reconnecting into the process).
I'm kinda learning how to use the debugger myself; all it's left is to learn to implement this in a plugin.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Today I am releasing my Pokemon Cheat Plugin.
It includes encounter modifiers(random and from item), an Item count modifier and some other cheats.
To enable cheats, simply activate them in the ntr game plugin Menu.

I have plans for other cheats like random trainer pokemon, but I can't promise to add other cheats.

For an complete description and how to use, check out the github repository.
To get the latest version download it from the repository: Latest Release.

Latest Update: 10. february 2016

Credits:
Encounter modifier base plugin Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR
is there any posibilities to enable one hit KO?
thanks

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is that the medicine item?
no, the pokemon modifier uses the first 3 items in the item bag to set the wild encounter(first the pokemon, second is the pokemons form and the third is the pokemons level).
But everything is also explained in the readme on the plugins github page.
is there any posibilities to enable one hit KO?
thanks
It should be possible, but we need to have the oponends pokemon address.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
no, the pokemon modifier uses the first 3 items in the item bag to set the wild encounter(first the pokemon, second is the pokemons form and the third is the pokemons level).

Has the shiny modifier been finished ? Will this allow encountering shiny pokemon ?

D

Deleted User

Has the shiny modifier been finished ? Will this allow encountering shiny pokemon ?

Just wait a little bit, I am going to release the shiny cheat and give some explanations but I would like to tests some other things before. It will be a "beta" cheat, so it will be possible that some bugs occur (probably not).

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Cheers got it sorted pal

assduffdiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to make the pokemon encounters "normal" after using the item bag modifier? By that I mean, even if I uncheck the cheat in NTR's menu, I still encounter the same pokemon until I restart the game. Is that the only way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy