ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal Virtual Console Wireless Linking Patches

Would you like to see documentation on how to make patches like this in the future?

• Total voters

Onethatiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very weird... They are region free, and works perfect. Either on Luma Sys 9.2 or Luma Sys 11.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm... can't say why it's causing this problem...
what game did you use to make these?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it got me in braindump, but now it says :Failure During Dumping. Output data is incomplete
Same for me as well. I had to wait for the CIAs to be released on that iso site.

Very weird... They are region free, and works perfect. Either on Luma Sys 9.2 or Luma Sys 11.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm... can't say why it's causing this problem...
Yep, experiencing this same issue. A9LH Luma Sys 11.0. Gave me a black screen then the error message telling me to turn off my system.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested with German Gold and no dice, same error. I was thinking that maybe something was just janky with the English versions, but nope... Very perplexing :(

BreakHisLegs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for asking this again, but I still can't find or figure out what the password for the file is. Can you please either post it or send it to me in a message?

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that this is all working for me as intended: Again, thanks so much for these patches. This is one of the coolest things ever; a year ago I didn't even believe that gen 2 could run in Nintendo's VC emulator without problems, and I would have laughed you outta here if you told me that I'd be able to use the multiplayer features. Now I know that my beloved Rhydon, "Henry", is a female. Good stuff. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP