ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal Virtual Console Wireless Linking Patches

Would you like to see documentation on how to make patches like this in the future?

• Total voters

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm now open for requests for some ROM hacks, if anyone is interested.
you said that full colour is working?

that mean you got the sprites working that were buggy aswell and will it work with red/blue/yellow

sorry didnt reply message been away busy

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Theirs already a red full Color hack with gen 2 sprites you know

except that uses the OLD VC rom system not the new version that has wireless trading

read it before you post

hmm looked at patches some magical bullshit lul

Last edited by izy,

Captain Library

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would Pokémon Red++ by Mateo be a good shout? Not sure how the colour would work as I think that the colours are based on Super GameBoy mode rather than GameBoy Color mode - so if it was injected into the GBC emulator you'd just get the red overlay as with the original carts? PokéCommunity hack of the year 2015! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336256

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would Pokémon Red++ by Mateo be a good shout? Not sure how the colour would work as I think that the colours are based on Super GameBoy mode rather than GameBoy Color mode - so if it was injected into the GBC emulator you'd just get the red overlay as with the original carts? PokéCommunity hack of the year 2015! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336256

doesnt work it crashes becaus eits too heavily modified

JoeKimchi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Crystal 251 use wireless trading? I assume it does but I cannot get it to work. I just get the "Please Wait." message with no wireless prompt. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, we fixed it. Look on the latest cia's on that site.
It's perfect, but the fact is I want build the cia and do the injection myself for my own cia.
Could I have only the patch for GSC (fr/en). Both of you will be credited, of course.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's perfect, but the fact is I want build the cia and do the injection myself for my own cia.
Could I have only the patch for GSC (fr/en). Both of you will be credited, of course.
Since I won't and can't share those here, download one of the cia's, extract it by yourself and build your own one. You need the new code.bin and .patch file for it.

Reactions: XRaidersP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.