Hacking [RELEASE] Pasta CFW without Cubic Ninja - MSET (4.x old3ds)

Retronix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to downgrade? (little risks but if you follow correctly a guide, it should be fine)

No
Then why does this part fails for me?

1. Now, navigate to Settings --> Other --> Profile. WHILE HOLDING THE L BUTTON, tap DS Profile. The screen should be a DARK blue on the top. As with regular CFW, the bottom screen should ideally flash white for a moment and then load the CFW. If it doesn't, hold power to reboot the system and repeat step 9. Make sure to hold L.
mine never gets to the blue part it just opens as usual (and I AM hold L)

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try to downgrade? (little risks but if you follow correctly a guide, it should be fine)

No
Why would someone want to downgrade? Most of the new games aren't even working on 4.5 plus to install BBM or DevMenu it requires a lot of complicated process. He might as well either wait till MSET supports 9.2 which will need downgrading or Cubic Ninja OR wait until Spider support is added which is sadly taking a long time for some reason.

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why does this part fails for me?

mine never gets to the blue part it just opens as usual (and I AM hold L)
that freakin wasted my time....
just delete the launcher.dat and rename the launcher_gw.dat to launcher.dat......
now gets to blue screen but i cant get into pbt cfw for some reason

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why would someone want to downgrade? Most of the new games aren't even working on 4.5 plus to install BBM or DevMenu it requires a lot of complicated process. He might as well either wait till MSET supports 9.2 which will need downgrading or Cubic Ninja OR wait until Spider support is added which is sadly taking a long time for some reason.

The guy asked if Pasta CFW would work with Browser Exploit

Anyway, with a 4.5 3DS, can I play games with a bigger version than 4.5 but without 7.x encryption with Pasta CFW?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The guy asked if Pasta CFW would work with Browser Exploit

Anyway, with a 4.5 3DS, can I play games with a bigger version than 4.5 but without 7.x encryption with Pasta CFW?
Some games will work through spoofing others who require 7.X encryption won't work unless you're using 8.X> Pasta CFW which for now is only loaded through CN

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some games will work through spoofing others who require 7.X encryption won't work unless you're using 8.X> Pasta CFW which for now is only loaded through CN
So games like Inazuma GO2 (who need a higher version than 4.5 but don't have encryption 7.x) will work?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol he's never going to well publiclly anyway ;P
Plus emunand on it doesn't work on latest fw on New 3ds (he's lazy to implement it kek)
Plus why do you think he's making a new cfw based off pasta , to let everyone have fun kek plus he likes to feel special

Doesn't hurt to wish...right?

Retronix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that freakin wasted my time....
just delete the launcher.dat and rename the launcher_gw.dat to launcher.dat......
now gets to blue screen but i cant get into pbt cfw for some reason

it still doest work, i reformatted my 3ds and would like to now how to install a proper mset, google doesnt seem to help on that, got any links?

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay......
i got this to work and now im installing pokemon y usa(i will say the results as its taking somuchime to install)
there is a step missing between 8 and 9!u have to delete the launcher.dat then rename the launcher_gw.dat to launcher.dat!(this freakin wasted my time but cfw...yay)
and installing mset bassicaly means installing from the GW_INSTALLER.nds that is in gateway 3ds website!

Reactions: MattKimura

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one question!
every time i restart my 3ds the i have to unwrap the icons!how can i make them be out of wrappers all the time?

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opening the webbrowser in PBT crashes the system...

Like I said this happens to me too, what are we doing wrong?

I added ctrclient.exe to the list of programs allowed to communicate through Windows Firewall and tried turning it off altogether, neither helped.

Opening the browser as soon as I get into the CFW and before turning Wi Fi on worked and I was even able to go to bookmarks and select google or yahoo this time. However, neither page loads and failed to connect is still there...

it fails to connect because the system crashed, opening the web browser help you in knowing this
this method is not stable at all so more than 10 tries is very normal.
Just keep trying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol