Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do i delete the old 3.2 bootntr version then? I went to the github and downloaded the latest bootntr (doesn't say if it's 3.3) but titlemanager tells me i already have bootntr installed

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i delete the old 3.2 bootntr version then? I went to the github and downloaded the latest bootntr (doesn't say if it's 3.3) but titlemanager tells me i already have bootntr installed
Grab the 3.3 bootntr.cia by downloading the 3.3 files, then grab the 3.2 ntr.bin by downloading the 3.2 files and put it in the root of your sd card. To delete the 3.2 bootntr.cia go to system settings while in emunand and delete it, just that :)

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Unrefined-Nemesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Grab the 3.3 bootntr.cia by downloading the 3.3 files, then grab the 3.2 ntr.bin by downloading the 3.2 files and put it in the root of your sd card. To delete the 3.2 bootntr.cia go to system settings while in emunand and delete it, just that :)

There are 2 files in it, which one to install the BOOTNTR_autoexit.cia or BOOTNTR_noautoexit.cia?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 files in it, which one to install the BOOTNTR_autoexit.cia or BOOTNTR_noautoexit.cia?
The autoexit one exits itself to home menu after loading the kernel thingy, in the noautoexit one you need to press the home button to go back to the home menu after it finishes loading. You choose, both are the same thing after all.

Unrefined-Nemesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The autoexit one exits itself to home menu after loading the kernel thingy, in the noautoexit one you need to press the home button to go back to the home menu after it finishes loading. You choose, both are the same thing after all.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I am facing a problem to activate the codes of the game Mario and Luigi Paper Jam (usa), when I activate the codes of the game the characters disappear. See the image below. I have the codes file in case you want to check. How can I fix that.

1456332712546.jpg

Left side codes turned off, right side codes activated.
This error so let the paper characters appearing.

This error is being displayed in all versions available for that game or Japanese, European and American.o
This error and enabled after you close the activation menu codes.
I used the codes in the American version with ID 0004000000132700

Soon further down the file ntr codes that I'm using I downloaded Chinese official website.

Attachments

• 0004000000132700.zip
    89.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by Ryumaru,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
sorry if its been asked before, but how do i know if the cpu clock speed 804MHz is enabled ? ( i am using the n3ds )

and whenever i press X+Y and open the CPU Clock speed i can see on the bottom that the labelled "best" is set to enabled , so is it automatically done or so..? i press A on it and it wont disable.

it shows the top 2 "268 and 804 Disabled (default) " and the bottom 2 "268 and 804 Enabled (best)"

is this correct? i dont need to touch anything? like will it set the speeds for the games that can use the 804mhz automatically?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am facing a problem to activate the codes of the game Mario and Luigi Paper Jam (usa), when I activate the codes of the game the characters disappear. See the image below. I have the codes file in case you want to check. How can I fix that.

View attachment 40127
Left side codes turned off, right side codes activated.
This error so let the paper characters appearing.

This error is being displayed in all versions available for that game or Japanese, European and American.o
This error and enabled after you close the activation menu codes.
I used the codes in the American version with ID 0004000000132700

Soon further down the file ntr codes that I'm using I downloaded Chinese official website.
This has always been a problem and @cell9 will not look into it or fix it

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll read through the thread once I have some down time but in the meantime I have one question. Is there any real difference running 10.2 Firm vs 10.4 Firm? What am I missing exactly with not using 10.4 firm?

tom2199

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll read through the thread once I have some down time but in the meantime I have one question. Is there any real difference running 10.2 Firm vs 10.4 Firm? What am I missing exactly with not using 10.4 firm?
afaik nothing, at least at the moment, because no game requires 10.4 firm (yet)

Reactions: DocKlokMan

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe a couple of new demos require 10.4, but that's all. No retail games or features require it yet.

Reactions: DocKlokMan

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe a couple of new demos require 10.4, but that's all. No retail games or features require it yet.
Thank you, that is the same information I found while searching the thread. I'll use 10.2 for now then and if something cool comes out for 10.4+ I'm sure NTR will get updated.

Reactions: Zidapi

Mauricio Salazar Barrero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone have the cheats for fire emblem awakening or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity? I found a webpage with a lot of cheats but i think they are outdated because it didnt work. I have NTR CFW 3.3, RxTools 3.0 and my emunand 10.5

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i have issues as well with ntr version not supported like this guy above me
sysnand 9.2.02u
emunand latest

try this trick, as soon as you boot into your emuNAND do not wait long to start NTR cia,

like as soon as you see your homescreen content all loaded up , then as fast as you can open up the NTR cia.
this worked for me, @DespyCL thanks to desp. he showed me this trick and it seems to be working for me with this Speed method :) .

But i am now confused with the cpu clock speed could someone clarify it for me? i had the cpu plg in the plugin/home folder and it showed 2 cpu settings in the NTR menu for me, so i deleted the one from the plugin (deleted the whole plugin folder) and now i see only one which should be right, the one implemented already in the NTR < but the thing is , they wont disable or enable whenever i press A on them, even while inside the game.
the 2 top are set as disabled and the bottom 2 are shown as enabled.

Reactions: DeslotlCL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY