Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have already answered:)

Thanks man ! but please more clarification ! is it done automatically or not? >< cause they wont ever disable if i press A on the enabled ones !

like i said the top 2 show this "268MHz, L2 Disabled (default) 804MHz, L2 Disabled"
the bottom 2 show "268MHz, L2 Enabled 804MHz, L2 Enabled (Best)"

and the thing is, no matter what button i press on those options they wont change XD so it confused me man!

is this thing working automatically or something ? Please clarify ^^ thanks in advance!

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope it's not automatic.
Usually you're at 268MHz, and when you select 804 with L2 enabled then press A, the overclock will be effective.
But nothing will change in the menu, you'll only see it with decreased loading time, more fps in resources demanding game etc.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got an idea. Using CTRXplorer you can move the plg from the "game's id folder" to the parent one and you should be able to run your game with online without restart needed. :)
Yep, I do this all the time.
Still getting a dump error with 3.3 on a9lh 10.6
You're using 10.2 firmware.bin correct?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any particular reason why for Fire Emblem: Fates, you have to use NTR 3.3 .bin? 3.2. .bin doesn't work, but you know the endless loading glitch.
This is on 10.6

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Nope it's not automatic.
Usually you're at 268MHz, and when you select 804 with L2 enabled then press A, the overclock will be effective.
But nothing will change in the menu, you'll only see it with decreased loading time, more fps in resources demanding game etc.

thank u my friend :3

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To the Dev of NTRBoot,
could you please make support for NTR and Hax 2.6, if you exit the Hbl back to Emunand without NTR enabled it works fine but if NTR is enabled you can acces NTR even in the HBL which issen't a issue, but it will make the Exit back to Emunand freeze, a fix would be super =)

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could somebody kindly link me to the latest BootNTR cia for 10.6 EmuNAND?
Official git repo seems dead
that'd be NTR 3.3 but keep in mind that you need to use a different "firmware.bin" to make it work with 10.6, you'd need a 10.2 firmware for ReiNand (Thanks to Shadowtrance for clearing that up)(Reinand Because its the one that supports it the best and you should be using) i don't have a link atm but i hope this info will make it possible to sort things out

Last edited by Dennis G,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
that'd be NTR 3.3 but keep in mind that you need to use a different "firmware.bin" to make it work with 10.6, you'd need a 10.2 or 10.4 (not quite sure) firmware for ReiNand (the one that supports it the best and you should be using) i don't have a link atm but i hope this info will make it possible to sort things out

10.2 or less or it won't work at all. :)

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
https://mega.nz/#!Qk9lXSTS!1AWMW9ouRqQem74FekxZn0gz9zBmDPo3e3QlFj-98kc
just made that one, it includes NTR (Auto and manual exit) including a folder with the firmware.bin that you'd have to place in the Rei folder, the sub folders are based on if you have a old or new 3ds.

Plugin goes to root of sd
just as the NTR file,
the cia's should be clear where they go,
the firmware of your choice (based on ds) should go in to the Rei or RxTools rolder

IT WORKED

Thank you so much!

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mega.nz/#!Qk9lXSTS!1AWMW9ouRqQem74FekxZn0gz9zBmDPo3e3QlFj-98kc
just made that one, it includes NTR (Auto and manual exit) including a folder with the firmware.bin that you'd have to place in the Rei folder, the sub folders are based on if you have a old or new 3ds.

Plugin goes to root of sd
just as the NTR file,
the cia's should be clear where they go,
the firmware of your choice (based on ds) should go in to the Rei or RxTools rolder
Thank you, I appreciate your efforts. I'm aware how NTR is supposed to be used, I was just out of the loop (still had 3.0 installed).

Installing 3.3 on GW EmuNAND 10.6 works fine, NTR patches are applied successfully and I can use the menu :)

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IT WORKED

Thank you so much!
if you have a New 3ds you can use the plugin from inside NTR to put your clock speed to 804mhz which will make pokemon and stuff run nearly on 50/60fps even in 3d it will have slight lag here and there but it will be much better, if you have a old 3ds you can delete the plugin folder from your sd
No problem =)

Reactions: hackotedelaplaqu

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a New 3ds you can use the plugin from inside NTR to put your clock speed to 804mhz which will make pokemon and stuff run nearly on 50/60fps even in 3d it will have slight lag here and there but it will be much better, if you have a old 3ds you can delete the plugin folder from your sd
No problem =)

Unfortunately only on 2DS. My only problem is that I can't edit the shortcuts on NTR now, how can I do it so it's easier for me to reset on FE Fates and such?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unfortunately only on 2DS. My only problem is that I can't edit the shortcuts on NTR now, how can I do it so it's easier for me to reset on FE Fates and such?
I'm sorry but i can't help you with that i only use NTR to get my N3Ds XL to 804mhz. otherwise i don't use it

Destinykid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem =)
Could you test the clock plugin on Pokemon on 10.6 emuNAND? I would enable it to 804 MHz, L2 cache enabled but it doesn't seem to affect the fps in 3d (at least in my eyes). I'm running Gateway 3.7.1 using Shadowtrance NTR 3.3.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Could you test the clock plugin on Pokemon on 10.6 emuNAND? I would enable it to 804 MHz, L2 cache enabled but it doesn't seem to affect the fps in 3d (at least in my eyes). I'm running Gateway 3.7.1 using Shadowtrance NTR 3.3.

i try it too, but i try the clockspeed with StoryofSeasons(this farming game has awful fps,running around field makes my eyes go nuts!).

so i thought ClockSpeed could fix it, but i dont know if it is working for me hm, i tried the Shadowt. 3.3 < i think it worked with Stella Glow (makes game run tiny bit faster i think.. x_x).

but yes with ntr 3.2 StoryofSeasons was still the same , i wish i knew how and when it is enabled or disabled. the letters are all static.
so i never know if it is actually in effect or not.

Destinykid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i try it too, but i try the clockspeed with StoryofSeasons(this farming game has awful fps,running around field makes my eyes go nuts!).

so i thought ClockSpeed could fix it, but i dont know if it is working for me hm, i tried the Shadowt. 3.3 < i think it worked with Stella Glow (makes game run tiny bit faster i think.. x_x).

but yes with ntr 3.2 StoryofSeasons was still the same , i wish i knew how and when it is enabled or disabled. the letters are all static.
so i never know if it is actually in effect or not.
I think maybe the new nativefirm 10.2 or 10.4 whatever has something to do with it. Hopefully they can fix it. It is interesting though that 3.3 shadowtrance has the clock plugin built-in which was made to make 10.2 work but the plugin doesn't work. 3.2 doesn't have it built-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.