Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Shadowtrance - I'm using the Gateway with CFW updated in version 10.6.0-31 and the NTR 3.3 not working more on my 3ds. Will leave an update to support this new FW ?

Last edited by Ryumaru,

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I love the screenshot function, but it would be nice if there was a "Screenshot Resolution setting" or a zoom feature for more quality shots:bow:, if that's possible. Thanks in advance:grog:

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello, I love the screenshot function, but it would be nice if there was a "Screenshot Resolution setting" or a zoom feature for more quality shots:bow:, if that's possible. Thanks in advance:grog:
I am just talking my ass but as I understand all the screenshot does and can do without impairing the running game halted for duration of the menu; is it takes the framebuffer and saves it into image file, and it even uses BMP bitmap format so it does not do any extra work for compressing the image or anything. And anyway, any zoom features it could have as such you can achieve on your computer with a basic image manipulation software

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
ntr 3.3 doesnt work on 10.6, ill try with 3.2 but, will be there an update that supports 10.6 firmware?
Put the .bin file from version 3.2 that will work. Here at least it worked after I did this working on fw 10.6 updated.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Keric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to update my BootNTR/NTR CFW from 2.0 to 3.2. I wanted to use a plugin. I go and do so, but now I just get an error every time it tells me to go back to Home. Previous version would automatically dismiss me without error. Now even when NTR CFW is successful (blue screen and all), I just get the error message. I can't play a good chunk of my CIAs without it. I'm relatively uninformed when it comes to this stuff (I had to have a friend walk me through a lot of it), so... Yeah. Here I am. I need help. I used both the 3.2 bin and CIA. I also saw people mentioning a 3.3 CIA, but I don't see that around anywhere else.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am just talking my ass but as I understand all the screenshot does and can do without impairing the running game halted for duration of the menu; is it takes the framebuffer and saves it into image file, and it even uses BMP bitmap format so it does not do any extra work for compressing the image or anything. And anyway, any zoom features it could have as such you can achieve on your computer with a basic image manipulation software
I know but that only works for shrinking, but when I try to blowup the imagine it becomes fuzzy, maybe you know a software that can blowup images without losing the sharpness?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I know but that only works for shrinking, but when I try to blowup the imagine it becomes fuzzy, maybe you know a software that can blowup images without losing the sharpness?
Well duh, 3DS resolution is as small as it is. the 3DS itself cannot fix that at all, and you are almost expecting your 3DS is better at image upscaling than your PC, whil it's ram is already filled with halted game data. Most unlikely.

As for making your stuff awesome, let the weeaboos help you:
http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

Luxocell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Anyone have any reports on how well this works with Fire Emblem Fates (any version), in terms of the live save/load function? It worked perfectly (-ish) for Awakening as long as you were on the battlefield screen when you loaded the save, but on my first attempt it crashed for Fates. I'm going to try reinstalling the latest version of Shadowtrance's NTR CFW to see if it helps at all, and maybe it was just a one-time fluke. We'll see.

For reference, I'm on 10.5 with Reinand.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Real time save-load worked almost perfectly for the JAP version, however in the USA release it seems to be working, but once you enter the game from the home menu, it freezes and then gives the black error screen

Does somebody here can share some insight on this? Or maybe a possible fix (hah, hopefully)? Thanks in advance, and excuse me for my english

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing the same problem. Real time save-load worked almost perfectly for the JAP version, however in the USA release it seems to be working, but once you enter the game from the home menu, it freezes and then gives the black error screen

Does somebody here can share some insight on this? Or maybe a possible fix (hah, hopefully)? Thanks in advance, and excuse me for my english

That seems to be the case for everyone. Oh well.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's to bad, all I just wanted was to make more quality (maybe n3dsxl resolution) custom icons for eShop only games for my copy of "3ds-shell".:cry:

Last edited by tomx86,

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just tried initializing bootnr after updating my sysem through gateway-system update, and it says "current firmware not supported", am i doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY