Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,848,969
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for trying it. That means it found the save file and should have made a copy named "0004000002C23200.sav" on your SD if you want to check it quick. Maybe it'll pick it up if you start it again?
Yeah, I checked my sd card via CTRXplorer, and saw the file.

However, No matter what I do it doesn't extract the newly created save, it's always the same archive error.

Last edited by NazoXIII,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. Thank you JK_ for that file. I haven't used that yet, I didn't see you tag me. I have @ tags turned off. I figured out how to get around the "archive error" issue using the manual workaround. Anyways, I found the work-around method. Found my original GW save, renamed it the special name, moved it to the root and tried your program. The issue I am having now is that as soon as I press "A" to confirm the name and start the backup, my 3DS freezes. Most of the time I get a 1 byte file with the created name. I have only tried Devil Survivor 2 RB and Yokai Watch, but both freeze.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Devil Survivor 2 is known to give issues. I'll try looking into them and see what's up today.

Edit: Yep. it's giving me problems too. It can dump the data I saved to, but gives me a broken data hash error on the blank saves. If I choose to ignore it, it dumps a blank 400+ KB file on save4.dat and crashes on the next.

Last edited by JK_,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on what's going on. I'd like to hear if anyone has any problems with any of this before I roll it out:
-Font has been changed to FreeSans with loading a different one from SD if it's found. This cuts the size down 1MB for people who don't need the Japanese font. This will also allow you to use any ttf font, because I know not everyone was a fan of the one I used.

-I finally got the extdata creation working. You no longer need to have the game create it before. The only exception I've found so far is Pokemon.

-Because of that, I'm considering splitting the backup menu into separate save and extdata submenus.

-I finally remembered to add sd browsing for cart save data + extdata.

-The filter is now an external text file with a list of lower ids to filter. I can't keep up with all the releases now, so I figured this would work better.

Last edited by JK_,

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I recommend placing a confirmation to importing savedatas, either to select multiple (with L) or single savedatas, It is more for safety. Just say.

PD: sorry for my bad english.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I honestly don't know for sure. I thought it did, but I never had a reason to use it myself. Maybe someone else will know?
i remember smealum said 2.7 fixed it, if you have an "mmap" folder on the sd wih .xml files with the games title id , but had accidentally pushed an incomplete 2.7 withouth the fix. i don't know wherever or not it is fixed it and pushed the right version.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember smealum said 2.7 fixed it, if you have an "mmap" folder on the sd wih .xml files with the games title id , but had accidentally pushed an incomplete 2.7 withouth the fix. i don't know wherever or not it is fixed it and pushed the right version.
You can give this a shot. I changed the font so it wouldn't take so long to load. The path is also changed to 'SD:/homebrew/3ds/JKSV' just so ya know. It's all the same code though, so even if the title doesn't print right, the UTF16 stuff is still there and should handle it no problem.

Attachments

• JKSM_3DSX.zip
    447.7 KB · Views: 201

SuperKyleDots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, how do i hack animal crossing new leaf? i am on firmware 10.1.0 using Menuhax and i have hombrew i was using save manger Clicking A To export savedata or somthing like that but now when i click A It closes hombrew down? im guessing save manger dosent work? what do i use to replace Save manger i was just using save manger on Menuhax some weeks ago when i was on 9.9.0 but somehow im now on 10.1.0 i can still acsess hombrew and all but savemanger isnt working what now?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, how do i hack animal crossing new leaf? i am on firmware 10.1.0 using Menuhax and i have hombrew i was using save manger Clicking A To export savedata or somthing like that but now when i click A It closes hombrew down? im guessing save manger dosent work? what do i use to replace Save manger i was just using save manger on Menuhax some weeks ago when i was on 9.9.0 but somehow im now on 10.1.0 i can still acsess hombrew and all but savemanger isnt working what now?
You can try the 3DSX I posted yesterday if you're using the physical version. I'd wait if you have the eshop version, because I didn't realize I needed to end the session to delete the secure value. Right now it'll just fail.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can try the 3DSX I posted yesterday if you're using the physical version. I'd wait if you have the eshop version, because I didn't realize I needed to end the session to delete the secure value. Right now it'll just fail.
Waiting for secure value on the 3dsx version :)

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So, report for the version you sent me with the Gateway stuff (6/22/2016), sorry for the delay, I've been on, and still am on a trip through NA :P

It does not work..pretty much. I managed to get it to work with Triforce Heroes on Gateway, but when it worked, JKSM was actually in normal mode and not the Gateway mode..and JKSM in Gateway mode just says it couldn't find the .sav. I tried with 2 other games, neither of them worked at all.

Last edited by Shadowfied,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.