Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,848,976
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

SuperKyleDots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use this to dump a ACNL Savegame if so how? im on 10.1.0 and Save data manger isnt working for me when i hit A It glitches and freezez there? If u can use JK For acnl How??:cry:

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you use this to dump a ACNL Savegame if so how? im on 10.1.0 and Save data manger isnt working for me when i hit A It glitches and freezez there? If u can use JK For acnl How??:cry:
This aplication is only for cfw, if you have access to homebrew launcher use: SVDT.
I have the file.

Attachments

• svdt.rar
    145 KB · Views: 125

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want honest opinions for this. Does the centered text look weird? I want to know if it's just me because I'm so used to the way it's usually aligned.

centered_1.png

centered_2.png

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want honest opinions for this. Does the centered text look weird? I want to know if it's just me because I'm so used to the way it's usually aligned.

View attachment 54843
View attachment 54844
I think it looks really good. You might play around with the shade of red you use though. It looks a little deep too me. Either way, thanks for all your hard work!

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by greenDarkness555,

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 54843
View attachment 54844

I feel like the left aligned text for the titles is easier to read, especially in a longer list. The main menu doesn't seem to make a difference as it's such a short list of options.

I do not care for red :/ Lime green would be neat ;) To be honest, I really like how it is now.

Last edited by fireguy85,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The color change is up to you. I was playing with it to make sure it worked. It also looks a lot different on the 3ds. Probably cause nintendo doesn't calibrate the screens.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so we have the option to change the color scheme?
Some of it. Just the background and menu colors right now. It's actually been there in the last two releases, but I didn't release the program I used to pop out the color files. It was a really quick console program that just asked for RGB 3 times over with no explanation of what it was for.

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of it. Just the background and menu colors right now. It's actually been there in the last two releases, but I didn't release the program I used to pop out the color files. It was a really quick console program that just asked for RGB 3 times over with no explanation of what it was for.
I just realized you updated the program two days ago. In the future, would it be possible for you to post a qr code to the cia on the Github site?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before that happens, I need to add a way to download the filter file from inside the program. I also need to go through and update the OP really bad.

Reactions: Shadow#1

SuperKyleDots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This aplication is only for cfw, if you have access to homebrew launcher use: SVDT.
I have the file.
Yes i have acsess to hombrew but how does svdt work? i put it in 3ds folder in sd card i didnt see anything in hombrew then i put it in root of sd card and didnt see anything? hmm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here