Homebrew 3DS Software and Homebrew Suddenly Gone

Stargazer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I had taken out my SD Card to use a save editor for a game. Upon reinserting the SD Card, the custom theme was gone and all downloaded apps were missing. When using System Settings, the Sys prefix is still there. When attempting to use Data Mangment, a pop up saying "The SD Card software-managment data is corrupted. Reset it now?" appears. I've already made a backup of my SD card using Roadkil's Unstopable Copier , should I reset the data? Also when using FBI (through turning Download Play into Homebrew Launcher), selecting Titles pops up with "Failed to populate Title list". One thing that may have contributed was that I had edited my power off screen and updated without reverting it back to the original Home Menu CIA, but it worked just fine for a while.
System Settings.png
Data Managment.png

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've already made a backup of my SD card using Roadkil's Unstopable Copier , should I reset the data?
Format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and copy your backup to the card if the test is okay. See if that fixes it, for starters.

It is pointless to keep using the SD card at this point without verifying that it is free of errors first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto