ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Dale Ginney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but, at least on my game, when you get a critical with tharja or gaius their portrait doesn't pop up

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, have some more screenshots on me.

WVW69jl-Nuk_CJUT1p
WVW69jl-G2Iym0L_MI
WVW69jl9j5YAKfIO3A
WVW69jl-RKcN5wpXM5

WVW69jl-DFoRnB1n_z

I've been going through and trying to find every typo I can, hit me up with anymore so I can make an exhaustive list. Apparently Cordelia has one of Tharja's idle castle lines oops

I think the Gaius freeze might be a result of Azura actually, tried using him with Tharja and Severa and he didn't freeze at all. She might be the buggy one.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
HoF Azura crashed the game when I absent mindedly gave her an accessory, all because of her quote.
Yes, very sneaky! I'll not fall for that again!

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, have some more screenshots on me.

WVW69jl-Nuk_CJUT1p
WVW69jl-G2Iym0L_MI
WVW69jl9j5YAKfIO3A
WVW69jl-RKcN5wpXM5

WVW69jl-DFoRnB1n_z

I've been going through and trying to find every typo I can, hit me up with anymore so I can make an exhaustive list. Apparently Cordelia has one of Tharja's idle castle lines oops

I think the Gaius freeze might be a result of Azura actually, tried using him with Tharja and Severa and he didn't freeze at all. She might be the buggy one.
Now that you mention it, Azura does have some weirdness with her stance bonuses (namely her defense bonuses, which grant +200ish to almost every stat).
HoF Azura crashed the game when I absent mindedly gave her an accessory, all because of her quote.
Yes, very sneaky! I'll not fall for that again!
Don't worry. I fell for the trap too the first time.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that you mention it, Azura does have some weirdness with her stance bonuses (namely her defense bonuses, which grant +200ish to almost every stat).

Don't worry. I fell for the trap too the first time.

Using Azura in stances-

Pros: She can jack your stats beyond belief
Cons: She crashes your game

hmm...

Also, if you want to give anyone accessories, you can do so through the accessory shop. Just try not to load in more than one dlc model at a time without backing out. I'm giving the DLC characters head towels to test out those lines now..

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hot springs crashed with Owain in it.
Damn! I wanted to see what he'd say...

Since it doesn't work:

Enter FeMu: “L-lady (avatar)! Surely this is not the best place to spend time together!”

Enter MaMu: “The stress simply melts away.. Truly inspiring!”

Enter after FeMu: “Gah! W-what would mother think of this?!”

Enter after MaMu: “A hero’s work is never done, huh lord (avatar name)?”

Respond to MaMu: “This water is making even my very blood boil!”

Respond to FeMu: “I-I must make my fateful leave of this place at once!”

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it doesn't work:

Enter FeMu: “L-lady (avatar)! Surely this is not the best place to spend time together!”

Enter MaMu: “The stress simply melts away.. Truly inspiring!”

Enter after FeMu: “Gah! W-what would mother think of this?!”

Enter after MaMu: “A hero’s work is never done, huh lord (avatar name)?”

Respond to MaMu: “This water is making even my very blood boil!”

Respond to FeMu: “I-I must make my fateful leave of this place at once!”
It will work sometimes. Definitely fixable though. Also, Azura doesn't seem to crash at all for me no matter what stance combination I do.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh my, Owain's hot springs quotes seem funny, too bad he still won't let me in. >:c

An unusual sight!
yJ8HZK6.png

HELP. CAN'T BREATHE. CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

GrD8JZp.png

"GREETINGS INSECT, ALLOW ME TO GRANT YOU SOME OF MY POWER"

Last edited by whitewolf8,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will work sometimes. Definitely fixable though. Also, Azura doesn't seem to crash at all for me no matter what stance combination I do.

It only would seem to crash for me when Gaius gets attacked with Azura as his back up. It would be odd if it only is affecring me ://

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hers, Gaius, and Cordelia all have some weird zoom going on with them.
Believe it or not they're the same size as any other portrait, so the "zoom in" might just be because of the different art style, and Tharja's portrait alignment can be fixed, it took a while to Fix Gaius' mostly because I didn't really know how the FaceData blocks worked, but I at the very least found the position bytes for that so Tharja's position can be fixed with a bit of work just like I fixed Gaius'.

It only would seem to crash for me when Gaius gets attacked with Azura as his back up. It would be odd if it only is affecring me ://
That's strange, Gaius is the most tested character and I never experienced any crashes with him, in fact, in that one screenshot I posted that one time of Cordelia's death quote Gaius was Cordelia's Guard Stance partner.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but, at least on my game, when you get a critical with tharja or gaius their portrait doesn't pop up
I actually never tested the new portraits, I'll give them a try later when I get the chance.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm, Azura is the issue. She keeps freezing the game when being Gaius' pair up ://

Edit: or, apparently anyone else. It's right before she would say her assist quote.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Juuust a random bit of info. Severa's Mercenary class has 6 movement, while Inigo's doesn't.
Wait, they were given unique Merc classes?

They could've just done the Frederick solution where instead of using his Unique Great Knight class with buggy animations, I just gave him the model in the AID which allowed him to be a regular Great Knight with no glitches.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

They could've just done the Frederick solution where instead of using his Unique Great Knight class with buggy animations, I just gave him the model in the AID which allowed him to be a regular Great Knight with no glitches.
They have Hero caps/Axe use, though.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It was much simpler just to make new classes. Also, the classes have special help tags based off of Awakening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong