ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i'm just noting the process i took.
I dunno, the game may crash if I test it more, I just haven't gotten a crash yet and being occupied by stuff, so I won't be able to test for a bit.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT DID IT AGAIN

yeah. Its consistent. Every time Azura's partner gets attacked while she is in the rear in attack stance.

every time ;-;

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey @Omegablu you should include a "Known Bugs" list for V2 in main post, it'll help you keep track easier.

If there's any bugs with Tharja/Gaius/Cordelia let me know, I can fix those, I know about Tharja's in battle portrait alignment, that can be easily fixed (like I did with Gaius) and about Cordelia's standard portrait not having the sweatdrop (it does, it's just not positioned correctly), I DID make them after all.

Also, if you ever want to update I can send you the new AID I made for Cordelia.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Omegablu you should include a "Known Bugs" list for V2 in main post, it'll help you keep track easier.

If there's any bugs with Tharja/Gaius/Cordelia let me know, I can fix those, I know about Tharja's in battle portrait alignment, that can be easily fixed (like I did with Gaius) and about Cordelia's standard portrait not having the sweatdrop (it does, it's just not positioned correctly), I DID make them after all.

Also, if you ever want to update I can send you the new AID I made for Cordelia.
Gaius' crit portrait seems to be a bit off now that I've switched to the new portraits and FID(and by that I mean it is totally out of frame).

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey uh. Suddenly the crit portrait for Hans is extremely low quality and pixely?

WVW69jmAroMFaUYCmO

yikes

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have (and still don't have) higher res images to make a crit portrait, so that's the best for now. Also btw he didn't have a cut-in before.
Oh, that explains it. Also Owain has the same thing going on with Inigo in one of his idles. Not sure what text you were using here. Doesn't resemble any of the lines I was writing.
WVW69jl-56Ei80b-kJ

WVW69jmAxO40DQ5pNM

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think the format was wrong, it's written as ???GLord,Lady|

But should be $GLord,Lady| if I remember correctly, basically replace the ??? with $

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She just.. transcended. She gets up and flies away on her invisible pegasus. That was the second time, the first time I lost my shit laughing.

Also, Omegablu, I noticed Gaius/Cordelia/Tharja scale depending on progress. Nice touch, if intended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice