ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm not trying to say that I necessarily approve of asking constantly, I just can see where they are coming from since Omegablu was suggesting they were very close to release.

I should write more dialogue to get on @Omegablu's good side again ^_^
Mate, you're already on my good side. I'd never have the patience or the time to sit down and write as much as you've written on top of adding the dialogue to the game and all the other stuff that goes into this project. You are truly a great person :bow:.

Reactions: EmblemCrossing

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the first number pair on line 00000100 to the following pair that corresponds to the region you want to change to:
  • "00" : JPN
  • "01" : USA
  • "02" : EUR
Okay i know this isn't the place for this but i need help. Does this mean the first two numbers (00) or the (01) part. Thanks.
Also Omegablu thanks a lot for this project I can't wait until v2 is released.:D

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the first number pair on line 00000100 to the following pair that corresponds to the region you want to change to:
  • "00" : JPN
  • "01" : USA
  • "02" : EUR
Okay i know this isn't the place for this but i need help. Does this mean the first two numbers (00) or the (01) part. Thanks.
Also Omegablu thanks a lot for this project I can't wait until v2 is released.:D
This is really not the place for that. It's referring to the first two numbers, aka the first number pair.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mate, you're already on my good side. I'd never have the patience or the time to sit down and write as much as you've written on top of adding the dialogue to the game and all the other stuff that goes into this project. You are truly a great person :bow:.

Senpai noticed me, truly this is a moment to celebrate (̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶)̶.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the big day! Release is finally here:toot::grog:. Non-USA region CIAs are completely untested, so please leave feedback if you use them. Extra Data wipe is needed if updating from v1, instructions in OP.
Changelog:
Added 12 new characters! List in OP
Added 6 new classes! Only the Thief and Pegasus Knight classes will work properly on other characters than the ones they are on currently, but feel free to experiment.
Some characters have dialogue now for My Castle and other places. Currently a WIP though, as many characters are missing dialogue. Credit to @EmblemCrossing for the dialogue. Notes: Giving a custom character an accessory will crash the game. Some dialogue might be hanging off or otherwise messed up. Please let me know so I can fix it.
Subtitles for the CGI cutscenes have been removed for your viewing pleasure. Instructions on how to revert this change upon request.
Several characters who didn't have crit cut-ins have them now.
Characters are now added to your roster with weapons and the dlc has been merged into 1 entry.
Non-CFW and all regions are now supported.
Other things I've probably forgotten

Have fun!

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the big day! Release is finally here:toot::grog:. Non-USA region CIAs are completely untested, so please leave feedback if you use them. Extra Data wipe is needed if updating from v1, instructions in OP.
Changelog:
Added 12 new characters! List in OP
Added 6 new classes! Only the Thief and Pegasus Knight classes will work properly on other characters than the ones they are on currently, but feel free to experiment.
Some characters have dialogue now for My Castle and other places. Currently a WIP though, as many characters are missing dialogue. Credit to @EmblemCrossing for the dialogue. Notes: Giving a custom character an accessory will crash the game. Some dialogue might be hanging off or otherwise messed up. Please let me know so I can fix it.
Subtitles for the CGI cutscenes have been removed for your viewing pleasure. Instructions on how to revert this change upon request.
Several characters who didn't have crit cut-ins have them now.
Characters are now added to your roster with weapons and the dlc has been merged into 1 entry.
Non-CFW and all regions are now supported.
Other things I've probably forgotten

Have fun!
THANK YOU!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. YOU ARE MY SAVIOR OMEGABLUE. I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF AFTER WAITING SO LONG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Huh. Thats kinda strange. Does it only glitch if you give it to them through my castle, or would hacking it on them through save editing work?

Either way, downloading now <3

Can't wait to find Owain talking to Odin in My Castle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy