ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Final boss Takumi when? :D:lol:
You can already do that with normal one using FEFTwiddler, just set his MBID value to 05, this will give him the portraits you want.

On FEFTwiddler, use the manual hex editor and go to RawBlock2, and change the value at 0x09 to 05, this will give every unit the Vallite effect, and some may even have special new portraits,
like Takumi or Scarlet

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can already do that with normal one using FEFTwiddler, just set his MBID value to 05, this will give him the portraits you want.

On FEFTwiddler, use the manual hex editor and go to RawBlock2, and change the value at 0x09 to 05, this will give every unit the Vallite effect, and some may even have special new portraits,
like Takumi or Scarlet
Can I try this with my main character or will that cause problems.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe being in PAL region is just lucky for once, welp.

I was retracing my instillation steps, and honestly, I'm not sure if I ever properly wiped my extdata. I remember backing it up. I remember deleting things. But did I ever re import the backup? I don't think so. @Omegablu and @DeathChaos25, would that explain why I was able to retain DeathChaos' characters on my file? I didn't wipe my extdata right, did I?

#AzuraLivesMatter

Only Meme Azura's life matters. After that, I lose interest in the regular variety.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anything reverts changes, but I do know that certain options in the editor like supports cause errors. I've been thinking about making a fork of FEFTwiddler that works with both my units and Deathchaos', but don't expect that anytime soon.
What would you need to change in FEFTwiddler so that it recognizes the DLC? If you know that, that is.

Ishtiaq1234

What exactly should i write here?
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp I''ll check and see if it works. It most likely won't ,but hey it's worth a shot.

well i put it on my MaMU and it works perfectly fine ^-^
aaand the Omega Yato changes a bit
instead of a Chainsaw Sword you get a spikey sword thing...........i guess

Last edited by Ishtiaq1234,
Reactions: Queen of SoS

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I hacked about 60 Owain into my fIle for script testing, and it's slightly buggy, but for the most part it works well. The only downside is, I can't seem to trigger the "team up" dialogue. Does the game know that the two Owain are the same character ID and won't let it happen? Grumble grumble..

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at the support option in if, and I noticed that Severa and Ghost!Aqua have supports, with Ghost!Azura having a separate support block from Normal!Ghost. Inigo and Owain do not have support options. Is there a reason for this or is this a bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, it seems that dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, they might be going...