ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using that at first(thought that was the problem),but it wasn't ig. Do you think maybe it's because i region change to JPN but have recently
gone back to USA. I had the problem on the JPN region but I'm not sure.
Maybe...? I havent tried to install anything on a region-changed console so I can't tell you for certain.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I'm hoping that's not the issue which it really shouldn't be hopefully. Anyway i'm installing the USA version I hope this works.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so, @Omegablu, is there a chance we can get weaker versions of Owain/Inigo/Severa? Possibly suited to around joining near chapter 6/7? Would be nice, since as is you don't really get to see their level up quotes. Would also be nice to use them in a run, instead of having them all be OP.

Also this is for anyone. I need help with NTR so I can tset more lines. I need my save file to have all if the My Castle buildings set up to make it easier on me, but my NTR suddenly isn't working so I can't run the cheat. Can anyone help me fix it or maybe just run it on my save?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so, @Omegablu, is there a chance we can get weaker versions of Owain/Inigo/Severa? Possibly suited to around joining near chapter 6/7? Would be nice, since as is you don't really get to see their level up quotes. Would also be nice to use them in a run, instead of having them all be OP.

Also this is for anyone. I need help with NTR so I can tset more lines. I need my save file to have all if the My Castle buildings set up to make it easier on me, but my NTR suddenly isn't working so I can't run the cheat. Can anyone help me fix it or maybe just run it on my save?
In regards to the join level, you can always just mess with levels and stats.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There aren't any tutorials, but it does work. I had to use it to increase ???'s stats since I set his base stats to be ridiculously low.

I think I remember reading that certain things will cause it to revert back to normal, like supports.

I mean, I know we haven't figured out adding supports just yet, but if so that would be conflicting.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I remember reading that certain things will cause it to revert back to normal, like supports.

I mean, I know we haven't figured out adding supports just yet, but if so that would be conflicting.
I don't think anything reverts changes, but I do know that certain options in the editor like supports cause errors. I've been thinking about making a fork of FEFTwiddler that works with both my units and Deathchaos', but don't expect that anytime soon.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anything reverts changes, but I do know that certain options in the editor like supports cause errors. I've been thinking about making a fork of FEFTwiddler that works with both my units and Deathchaos', but don't expect that anytime soon.

I know for sure my hacked Takumi with his conquest stats accidently went back to normal when I went and viewed his C support with Hinoka, so. Butts.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for sure my hacked Takumi with his conquest stats accidently went back to normal when I went and viewed his C support with Hinoka, so. Butts.
In the editor or ingame? Statue caps do revert when viewing supports ingame with that character or modifying My Castle buildings.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the editor or ingame? Statue caps do revert when viewing supports ingame with that character or modifying My Castle buildings.

In game, but I wasn't messing with statue caps, I was editing the stats in the editor (you know, right above raw stats?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess