• Views 1,494,680
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I bet that you have FBI installed as an injected .app into Health and Safety, don't you?
If you have FBI injected into H&S, whenever FBI you try to update FBI from within the H&S injected one, it will install the newest FBI instead of overwritting the H&S .app.

The only way to avoid that is to do the H&S process again, which means dump the current H&S which has FBI already installed, download the latest FBI CIA and inject that one above the old FBI with Universal Injector.

AFAIK there is no way to make FBI update itself from within H&S.

this is what i did

restored, dumped and injected it again with the latest version

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i installed poke ORAS and XY on my emunand, but when ever i try to install a rom hack of them like Neo x/y or Star Sapphire i get an error. Though if the original game is not installed and i try to get a rom hack it works just fine. But i want both the originals and the rom hacks.

Install failed!
Could not install app
Raw Error: 0xd8e08027
Module: AM (0x20)
Level: Permanent (0x1b)
Summary: Invalid argument (0x7)
Description: Invalid title version (0x27)

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
So i installed poke ORAS and XY on my emunand, but when ever i try to install a rom hack of them like Neo x/y or Star Sapphire i get an error. Though if the original game is not installed and i try to get a rom hack it works just fine. But i want both the originals and the rom hacks.

Install failed!
Could not install app

You need to edit the UniqueId of the romhacks then. Not sure how to edit them thought.

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to edit the UniqueId of the romhacks then. Not sure how to edit them thought.

Thanks, im looking up how to do it right now. Ill get back to you to say if i can accomplish it or now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats really complicated cause i would have to dump the rom, do some extracting and file changing and then re create it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, im looking up how to do it right now. Ill get back to you to say if i can accomplish it or now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats really complicated cause i would have to dump the rom, do some extracting and file changing and then re create it.
Well yeah cause you need two different Game id, You would have to manually alter the game id and ticket information to install two clones of the game on the system. Seeing is a rom hack you should since you don't wanna use the same save file for both which is not recommended. Especially if you get confused, use the wrong game when playing online and nintendo could find out your a cheating and make you ban.

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah cause you need two different Game id, You would have to manually alter the game id and ticket information to install two clones of the game on the system. Seeing is a rom hack you should since you don't wanna use the same save file for both which is not recommended. Especially if you get confused, use the wrong game when playing online and nintendo could find out your a cheating and make you ban.

Yeah, i might do it eventually, but not right now. Also, that profile picture...

Kerpumples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well okay then, perhaps you could ask a person who makes homebrew cia for cfw for help since they also should know how to alter game id and tickets to do what you need done.

Also what about my picture?:rolleyes:

Maybe so but i don't know, since i have 6 games it would have to be done for. And for your profile picture, it's very lets say, nice o3o

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Install failed!
Could not install app
You also get this error if a .cia install gets corrupted and you attempt to reinstall it without deleting it.
...Now to figure out how to delete them :P

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been using devmenu till now and decided to install this (i know im late) but i love it. Its what i wanted all the time, install and delete cia and other cool features.

Very good job steve

Star_dust6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, can I ask you something about fbi? When I launch fbi from the home menu, some cia files in my sd don't show the "install" option, why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol