XP
Country
United States

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wouldn't this be better to put on Internet Archives instead? Or at the very least, the source code.
I download from wayback machine.Internet Archives? I dont have account and prefer not to have it for privacy reasons.

Edit:Internet Archives its okay but you need a e-mail to create and anyone can see your e-mail so thats why i dont have it.In GBATemp you can hide your e-mail.

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I download from wayback machine.Internet Archives? I dont have account and prefer not to have it for privacy reasons.

Edit:Internet Archives its okay but you need a e-mail to create and anyone can see your e-mail so thats why i dont have it.In GBATemp you can hide your e-mail.
Oh, if it's already on Wayback Machine, then I supposed it's fine.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not hard to simply make a new email account that you don't use (except to register for accounts such as this...

Stirfry8993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol