proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
True, though he does have A9LH. I'm just trying to show that 'lacking permissions' means that you wouldn't be able to use the .3dsx to install non-legit .cias, regardless if it actually manages to start or not.
Oh, I didn't read enough to know he has A9 :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
What is the use-case scenario for the 3DSX version of FBI, if it won't work on an unhacked console or a hacked console? Why does it even exist?

For those who don't, in a sense, have access to the .cia vers then I guess the .3dsx is there for the alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Steveice10
It would be possible for you to integrate a txt file to perform the application translation. To be able to put it in other languages.
The program is excellent and I think many would want to have the translated application to your language.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
D

Deleted User

OP
What is the use-case scenario for the 3DSX version of FBI, if it won't work on an unhacked console or a hacked console? Why does it even exist?
It exists for when you either have no other way to install the CIA version or can't use the CIA version at all. Because it relies on kernel exploits to gain required permissions, it can be difficult to successfully boot on firmwares 9.3.0 and newer, and does not work on firmware 11.0.0.

Reactions: proflayton123

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm hacing an issue trying to update FBI 2.2.6 injected into H&S to the latest 2.3.1
I get this:
Failed to update FBI.
Result code: 0xC8E083FC
Level: Status (25)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Already exists (1020)

How can I update the app safely and still keep it as injected into H&S?

-------------------------------

Edit:
Duh, stupid me.
I already had ANOTHER FBI installed which was 2.3.1
Although, I would still like to know if I can somehow update the FBI injected into H&S instead of having a separate updated FBI CIA.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, FBI freezes for me .. I can launch it but while I'm browsing stuff in FBI at some point it will just freeze. It happens with the .cia and the injected version. Let me know if you know of any fix/workaround.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Since i screw my emunand (becouse of the NNID i have to reset all the SD card) i was trying to re install the emunand. My problem arrive when i have to install somthing with FBI. When im ready to install FBI.cia and bigbluemenu.cia the FBI, when i previusly access via homebrew, start but then only black screen. I use O3DS on 9.2 with Reinand at 9.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1