ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh thank you! and I'm glad it helped. Also I can confirm on my part that for mining, I did 0 damage with a gold pickaxe but once my level is changed to 20, I do 9-12 damage with a gold pickaxe. So I think it work /o

Also I think you should make it clear that for the Fire/Water/Earth magic, they have their own max hex code which is 00 48 23 47 14
and for the rest of them is 00 4E 09 48 14.

Thank so much again for the awesome tutorial/discovery!

edit-- I made ALL the stats max level and is testing them out to see the differences atm.

Ah yes, you're right! Each skill requires a different amount of exp to max. I wonder which skill requires the max amount of exp to level? Then that skill could be used to level all of the other skills (as an excess amount of exp doesnt seem to do any damage)

Also, it should be noted that life rank also determines how well these skills will work. For example, I got my mining maxed, but I do 0 damage on some ores because I'm still a fledgling miner. And of course the tool you use also plays a very important role :)

chirisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, you're right! Each skill requires a different amount of exp to max. I wonder which skill requires the max amount of exp to level? Then that skill could be used to level all of the other skills (as an excess amount of exp doesnt seem to do any damage)

Also, it should be noted that life rank also determines how well these skills will work. For example, I got my mining maxed, but I do 0 damage on some ores because I'm still a fledgling miner. And of course the tool you use also plays a very important role :)

mm even though they have different exp to level up but it seems like 00 4E 09 48 14 is the max code for all of them regardless. Also because the Bliss achievement recognized them after I edited it. I'm not certain for SURE SURE if it's just visual since the game recognize it but going to test it a little more and see what happens.

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mm even though they have different exp to level up but it seems like 00 4E 09 48 14 is the max code for all of them regardless. Also because the Bliss achievement recognized them after I edited it. I'm not certain for SURE SURE if it's just visual since the game recognize it but going to test it a little more and see what happens.

Let me know how that goes :) Really hoping its not just a visual thing!

-------------------------

Also, while reading through the thread I noticed that a lot of people wanted the option to change their Lifetime Wish. So I went ahead and did some research, which actually allowed me to locate the offset for Lifetime Wishes. Unfortunately I have yet to compile a list of the different values (there are a lot of them) But maybe somebody else can help with that? Either way, I'm planning on getting a list done. Might take a while though so you can always just make a new file, see what the value for the wish you want is and then change your main safe to that? IDK.

axpCTDn.png

Anyway, the offset for it is "2E0E4" and I got this by making two new save files. And then comparing them to my own. Also, @chirisu , I hope you don't mind but I used your file for comparison also. Don't worry though, I deleted it off my computer afterwards since you didn't exactly give me permission to mess around with other things. But again I want to thank ou because your save made the process of finding this a lot easier for me :)

Anyway. So far I only know these two values:

18 - I want to learn everything.
3B - I want to sleep.

chirisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me know how that goes :) Really hoping its not just a visual thing!
I hope it's not either! So far I believe it's pretty much solid * v *
oh I don't mind, feel free to do whatever you want with it /o
it's alll yours and I'm really glad it help you! The link is still up for redownload for whatever purposes you need.

chirisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mvmiranda
Ah I have a quick question, is it possible to make all the classes quests as completed?

Because even though it's creator/god rank, the quests are still there and you can't turn those in. They're pretty much there and will never be complete. I reverted back my rank to demi-creator/god and I can turn them in and they'll be complete BUT there are some quests for the fighting classes that can't be complete ( the quest is hold X for power charge and kill 10 monsters with it, the thing is, that skill the X charges up, it's different for each level but it uses the same button. And it's meant to be unlock as you go but . . yeaah). Thank you!

chirisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@chirisu

I can try to help you find the offsets for quests. Please let me know if youre interested :)
OH YES PLEASE! um . .I mean if you don't mind ; o ;

edit- I tried to find it myself by comparing one file before and after I did one quest and turn in. But there were so MANY DIFFERENCES. /cries

Last edited by chirisu,

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH YES PLEASE! um . .I mean if you don't mind ; o ;

edit- I tried to find it myself by comparing one file before and after I did one quest and turn in. But there were so MANY DIFFERENCES. /cries

I'll give it a shot today :) It should be easier if you do it with more than just two files

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@mvmiranda

Hi.
I can't set the rank "Novice" because every time I set "Novice", when I save and reload the save, I'm "Fledgling".

How to inject the Novice rank?

Edit : Fixed, i edited the rank in hex manually

Last edited by Asia81,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sad part is I can't seem to find out how to stay max rank but still be able to get all the skills. If you set your rank high enough, you can't get the skills anymore.

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how to edit items? I am trying to duplicate some orbs as well as candies to maximize my stats :/

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to edit the additional effect of crafted items, with that you could get creator time++ even on armor and you don't have to be female to get the "strongest" end game equipment. But then again who needs creator time++, if you can just apply the effect that doubles your special bar filling speed on every tool you have ;) I made a list of all possible effects, which I'll attach. Remember, that you need to search for and write these effects in your save file in opposite order, example:
You have crafted an item, that gives strenth +2, you find the value 00 D6 for it in the list. Now you want to replace it by godmode time++ (01 D1). You search your save file for D6 00 and replace that by D1 01, since the bytes are in opposite order in the save file. If you find multiple occurences of D6 00, the real one should be in the inventory area of the save file and your name should be written near it, since the item saves that name for master crafters, tailors etc.
Oh and the list is in german, since I played it in german, sorry about that. Maybe someone can use my findings, I handcrafted some pretty neat end-game-equipment for my all-creator-wizard from that.

Thank you for sharing! This is all I need.
(I know some of the words. After all, I took German 101 then I quit lol)

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how to edit items? I am trying to duplicate some orbs as well as candies to maximize my stats :/

I've been looking into duplicating/changing the quantity of items but haven't had much luck finding the inventory offsets. Items can still be duplicated between two people though. It would just be a little time consuming as it would require trading between two people and then of course restoring each time.

For example:

- Person A has 10 Bravery Orbs
- Person A dumps their save
- Person A gives 10 Bravery Orbs to Person B
- Person A restores their Save
- Person B dumps their Save
- Person A has 10 Bravery Orb (since they restored)
- Person B has 10 Bravery Orb (that they got from B)
- Person B gives 10 Bravery Orb to Person A
- Person B restores their save
- Person A now has 20 orbs
- Person B now has 10 orb
- Person A gives 20 orbs to Person B
- Person B dumps their save
- Person A restores their save
- Person B now has 30 orbs
- Person A now has 20
- Person B gives 30 orbs to person A
- Person B restores
- Person A now has 50 orbs
- Person B now has 30
- and so on

would of course require a cheating buddy.

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
It's nice to see stuff going on in here ahain. But you do realize that we posted on hacking the skills of stuff before? It's s Float Value btw. That's probably why you weren't able to adapt it. You have to calculate it to Float first.

Duplicating Items can be done a lot easier by changing the current amount. And you can also change Item ID etc. Hack yourself gear with ridiculous stats and so on... That has been posted AGES ago already....

I may go ahead and throw all that stuff out there later. Including Lists of MapIDs, ItemIDs, Skill Offsets, Inventory and Storage Offsets etc.
And maybe a method of activating the DLC for a save.

Last edited by TheDeKay,

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's nice to see stuff going on in here ahain. But you do realize that we posted on hacking the skills of stuff before? It's s Float Value btw. That's probably why you weren't able to adapt it. You have to calculate it to Float first.

Duplicating Items can be done a lot easier by changing the current amount. And you can also change Item ID etc. Hack yourself gear with ridiculous stats and so on... That has been posted AGES ago already....

I may go ahead and throw all that stuff out there later. Including Lists of MapIDs, ItemIDs, Skill Offsets, Inventory and Storage Offsets etc.
And maybe a method of activating the DLC for a save.

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that the offsets for the skills were found long ago. I even pointed out in my post that it had already been discovered. The only reason why I wrote the tutorial was because people kept asking for a skill editor.

Also, is there another Fantasy Life thread that I'm not aware of? A lot of the discoveries that youre talking about havent been documented on this thread (well, there has been some general information on the inventory offsets but nothing concrete about how it works)

EDIT: I forgot to ask if you had any information on the special flags for each skill :)

Last edited by derteufel,

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that the offsets for the skills were found long ago. I even pointed out in my post that it had already been discovered. The only reason why I wrote the tutorial was because people kept asking for a skill editor.

Also, is there another Fantasy Life thread that I'm not aware of? A lot of the discoveries that youre talking about havent been documented on this thread (well, there has been some general information on the inventory offsets but nothing concrete about how it works)

EDIT: I forgot to ask if you had any information on the special flags for each skill :)

Define special flags.

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I have a problem to extract the save Fantasy Life . I select the game from the menu gateway . (I state that I'm playing then there is the save and it is EUR ) then start the SaveDataFiler but where it says CTRCard , tells me damage or something , in short, can not find the save . So do not let me press ( Y ) .
How do you solve ?
PS I also tried with save date ninjhax but has not worked .
Some idea?
Thank you in advance.

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
So the DLC is indeed Savegame Bound. I have a Savegame with the DLC unlocked even though I didn't buy the DLC. It's also playable.

For Multiplayer the Version is dependent to play together (1.0.0 for non DLC | 1.0.1 for DLC). This is also given by the Savegame. there for by manipulating certain parts in the Savegame you can activate the DLC Content for your Savegame. (Even though for example stat points cap out on 100 - this needs the additional download data. Maybe someone can get that and provide it?)

Possibly the Version part is independent from the DLC unlocking. If that is the case it would be possible to let DLC and non DLC players play together by savegame manipulation.

Can someone provide a Savegame created from a DLC Game that he has just started. (Like played until you can save for the first time)

Last edited by TheDeKay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: happy pride month guys