ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

Basilisc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Whenever I try to open a file fl_ext0.fsd
the photo appears wrong, someone could help me?

Attachments

• fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 608

yodenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes!! got it working with tubehax confirmed using the FLsavetool but cant use SaveDataFiler which is weird ti me becuase didnt i extract the saves the FLsavetool? sucks it only works for FL wanted to extract saves on my other games

Reactions: Pecrow

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just tried the whole thing myself, with Ironhax. Works flawlessly. Love the editor (and the fact I'm finally able to use it thanks to FLsavetool :D), that was quite a quick way to get to level 200. I read something about editing items in this thread, really looking forward to that! :)

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi mvmiranda, I have a question. Is there any chance of adding the ability to edit what your wish was (asked at the start of the game), items or skill ranks? Or is the save editor considered done for now? As I have finished FL from a story and Bliss point of view, but I would like to finish of my skill ranks (they are nearly done) and fix and multiply a couple of items.

Thank you in advance.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, just joined the forums recently to thank everyone involved in this project. However despite putting it in it's proper folder and everything, FLSaveTool doesn't show up on 9.9.0.26 + Ninjhax 2.1. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just joined the forums recently to thank everyone involved in this project. However despite putting it in it's proper folder and everything, FLSaveTool doesn't show up on 9.9.0.26 + Ninjhax 2.1. Any advice would be appreciated :)
The folder and the 3dsx need to have the same name.

Reactions: Misledz

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The folder and the 3dsx need to have the same name.
You sir, are an absolute life saver. I'm pretty new to the homebrew scene *24hrs* just got a Sky3DS and it didn't occur to me that the names should be matching. It worked and showed up. Massive thanks!

PS: On some aspects it says "Error: cannot open archieve" though.

Reactions: Jwiz33

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, thanks to IronHax and FLSaveTool I managed to extract the save from my cartridge to my SD card. I got EU_fl_ext0.fsd & EU_fl_ext1.fsd & EU_fl_ext02.fsd but none of the 3 mentioned backup files. I can only open the ~ext0.fsd with the editor. Since I only have one save slot in use I guess that is normal expected behavior? I already got a bit confused FLSaveTool couldn't extract the backups that are supposed to be there (it gave some error) and now it will only read one of the files so I'll rather ask a stupid question than not at all.

For now I think I'll only give me like 50k gold and silver coins. Should be rather save right? I'd like to give myself max level too (and max out skills) but it seems like there is no safe way to do it?

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Okay, thanks to IronHax and FLSaveTool I managed to extract the save from my cartridge to my SD card. I got EU_fl_ext0.fsd & EU_fl_ext1.fsd & EU_fl_ext02.fsd but none of the 3 mentioned backup files. I can only open the ~ext0.fsd with the editor. Since I only have one save slot in use I guess that is normal expected behavior? I already got a bit confused FLSaveTool couldn't extract the backups that are supposed to be there (it gave some error) and now it will only read one of the files so I'll rather ask a stupid question than not at all.

For now I think I'll only give me like 50k gold and silver coins. Should be rather save right? I'd like to give myself max level too (and max out skills) but it seems like there is no safe way to do it?
It's as the OP said, you only need to edit one file. The reason you can't open the other files is because there are three save slots in fantasy life, if you've only used one save file, then you can only edit the ext0 file. Always make a back up of the original one before editing just so you don't mess up as its very easy to screw up especially with your job stars and lock yourself out of getting the class skills. When you're done saving, just replace only the edited file into the save backup folder and restore your save and you're good to go.

Also its file about not getting the other 3 files, I was getting unable to open archive error when dumping the saves on my end.

dvrrien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i dump my save my 3ds screens go black then go back to the "dump/save" screen and i have no save files in my sd card..help?

Elucidate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a -new- JP 3ds with fantasy life (J) renamed "Fantasy Life Link!" in newest update.
Firmware 9.9.0
Tubehax exploit
FL save dump gives -> "could not open archive" for nine lines so I'm presuming the location is different than what is set up in tool.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've got a -new- JP 3ds with fantasy life (J) renamed "Fantasy Life Link!" in newest update.
Firmware 9.9.0
Tubehax exploit
FL save dump gives -> "could not open archive" for nine lines so I'm presuming the location is different than what is set up in tool.
Probably there's no Japanese support yet, OP did say that he hasn't tested it with a Japanese console. Perhaps both of you can work something out. Or if it really bothers you, you can play the US version via regionfour and do the save dump.

dabetax91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi,

Can anyone trade me a full set of Dragon King's set?

Full set as below:
Dragon King's Sword
Dragon King's Shield
Dragon King's Helm
Dragon King's Armour Pack 1
Dragon King's Armour Pack 2

PM me for payment info. :D

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

Can anyone trade me a full set of Dragon King's set?

Full set as below:
Dragon King's Sword
Dragon King's Shield
Dragon King's Helm
Dragon King's Armour Pack 1
Dragon King's Armour Pack 2

PM me for payment info. :D
Just keep chugging gold coins at the statue. The order in which you get stuff is for some reason fixed, so just give yourself 999 coins using the editor and throw at the statue till you finally got it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments