ROM Hack [Release] Every File Explorer

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are there any plans for a release at all this weekend? I know you said you were busy and all.
I have just uploaded the new weekly build, but not much happend this week. I had a funeral on monday and I had a presentation for school and some other assignments, so I did not have much time to work on it.

- More NKM stuff
- Upcoming Wii U BFLIM support. (tiling not correct yet, not all color formats supported)

D

Deleted User

I have just uploaded the new weekly build, but not much happend this week. I had a funeral on monday and I had a presentation for school and some other assignments, so I did not have much time to work on it.

- More NKM stuff
- Upcoming Wii U BFLIM support. (tiling not correct yet, not all color formats supported)

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't actually know what NKM stands for, in my head I assume Nitro Kart Mario, but I think I may have just invented that in my mind as google shows nothing for it.

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't actually know what NKM stands for, in my head I assume Nitro Kart Mario, but I think I may have just invented that in my mind as google shows nothing for it.
It stands for Nitro Kart Mapdata. It contains the routes, objects and other stuff for mkds.

MithosKuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to add support for Metroid Prime Hunters model and texture .bin files? I can provide example files if needed.

arbalest876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I need help...
I open MK7's course file(.szs),and then open the bcmdl file.I can view textures,but I can't view the model,it just shows gray in window.
What's the problem?

Attachments

• bcmdl.PNG
    bcmdl.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 310

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I need help...
I open MK7's course file(.szs),and then open the bcmdl file.I can view textures,but I can't view the model,it just shows gray in window.
What's the problem?

You need to zoom out a lot. Hold shift (makes it faster) and scroll. (or use the - button) You might also need to go up.

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No weekly Build this week?

No. My school switched to a new version of the system that holds my schedule and results, and I am developing an app for it currently (as there is no official app). I need to have it ready in a month as the old system will stop working in a month (currently it works side by side).

Isaynayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png
Ugh i update this every week with hopes of support but still i dont even get a full model just parts....what a bummer :/ i guess i should stop :P

Smariter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Multiple textures. Can I Import texture to CGFX directly ?Or replace the old texture in CGFX ?I have to rebuild the whole CGFX everytime now.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It would be nice if there was a way to replace multiple files in SARC archives... or at least make it it look for the selected filename in the file explorer dialog after we pick 'replace', instead of displaying the name of the file last selected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q