Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had problems getting the title keys site to work in Evi's fork of freeshop? I keep getting the invalid url error even though I'm putting in the correct site(the .gq one)

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
my progress is i have my freeshop 4.1.1 and reading 90 of content its something because the fact for have 4.1.1 yesterday are impossible today i dont have url but i have the .bin for titlekeys thats i m saved in certain part of my issue
¿what the matter? i dont find any qr for obtain new titlekeys or maybe i m paranoid and i already have but anyone put pokemon crystal and actually eating my mind over and over again

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
The qr seems to work on that site for me.
>invalid url...
>i typed over and over again and still have same problem
>¿its difficult bring the url? dammit its frustrating... i want my library update no other works telling me mi works and me no works because make me so bad and frustrated

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>invalid url...
>i typed over and over again and still have same problem
>¿its difficult bring the url? dammit its frustrating... i want my library update no other works telling me mi works and me no works because make me so bad and frustrated
then download the title keys and put them on your sd card manually

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to download Pokemon Crystal??
Is not showing in my freeshop.
Or if someone can give me the link to update my title keys

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to download Pokemon Crystal??
Is not showing in my freeshop.
Or if someone can give me the link to update my title keys
The cache probably needs to update for Crystal and no, we cannot give you the link to update your title keys.

You guys are welcome for USA Crystal btw. I was the one that bought it and uploaded the title keys.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cache probably needs to update for Crystal and no, we cannot give you the link to update your title keys.

You guys are welcome for Crystal btw. I was the one that bought it and uploaded the title keys.

Well, already updated my cache and still nothing. Unless is a working progress.
And thanks i guess.

justgoonies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me, i'm on 4.1.1 and whenever I try to download anything I get "An Exception Occured" crash, Processor ARM11, Exception Type: data abort, Fault status: Translation - Section. Any help would be much appreciated.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me, i'm on 4.1.1 and whenever I try to download anything I get "An Exception Occured" crash, Processor ARM11, Exception Type: data abort, Fault status: Translation - Section. Any help would be much appreciated.
Can you provide more info? What were you doing when it crashed?

justgoonies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you provide more info? What were you doing when it crashed?
I'm on the newest version of Luma, I go to any game to download, click the download icon and get the exception. In addition when I try to update any game by clicking the update icon, once I click it I get the crash immediately.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO the catch is currently https://<encTitleKeys.bin> but still says missing title keys?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fix it. However, now that i have fixed the title key missing. Still some of the game missing Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon USUM are not available.

Sheighoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO the catch is currently https://<encTitleKeys.bin> but still says missing title keys?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fix it. However, now that i have fixed the title key missing. Still some of the game missing Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon USUM are not available.
Nevermind, it still says no title keys available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...