ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Has been released Cemu hook 0.4.0.0 for 1.7.4c:

https://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/

0.4.0.0 - Update for 1.7.4, the GX2SetGPUFence hack option now just controls the internal skip, which has better timing

How to make that version work?

bandicam 2017-04-03 18-56-46-279.jpg

Reactions: williansti

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
For me it's working, i only put the dll in the cemu folder
Ok Ill redownload CEMU. Where I can find the 4K Textures and how to make Link not fall under the floor?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone know how to get version 1.1.1 from NUS?

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Ok Ill redownload CEMU. Where I can find the 4K Textures and how to make Link not fall under the floor?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone know how to get version 1.1.1 from NUS?

Link don't fall under the floor in 1.7.4c, i think your cemu it's not working well.

Also don't use settings file from previous versions, it can make things don't work well.

4k graphics pack here:

https://github.com/slashiee/cemu_graphic_packs/tree/master/Quality/BreathOfTheWild_2160p

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Link don't fall under the floor in 1.7.4c, i think your cemu it's not working well.

Also don't use settings file from previous versions, it can make things don't work well.

4k graphics pack here:

https://github.com/slashiee/cemu_graphic_packs/tree/master/Quality/BreathOfTheWild_2160p
i have a question, in the graphics pack folder, you just put the rules.txt archive, or you download all the 5 files including the rules.txt, and put them in one folder in graphics pack?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I redownloaded CEMU 1.7.4c added the dll file to the folder and still cant select the HACK option. And Link still fall under the ground

I don't know, i'm using Windows 10 in a i7 2600k and a GTX 780 and everything is working OK for me.
The Nvidia drivers i'm using are the 378.66 version.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
What speeds you getting?

And does 4k affect the fps?

Between 20-25 fps in villages and 27-30 in the rest of zones.

Yes, the resolution affects the fps.
In my laptop i can only play at 1080p and in my desktop PC with a better graphic card at 4K.

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can not play with the dlc in Mario kart, the log.txt file looks like this:
[23:58:55] Set process CPU affinity to CPU0 CPU1 CPU2 CPU3
[23:58:55] Using AES-NI for filesystem decryption
[23:59:15] Loading .rpx -> Map "D:/Isos Wii U/Mario Kart 8/content/" to /vol/content/
[23:59:15] TitleId of launched game: 00050000ffffffff
[23:59:15] Mounting local storage (updates): .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\FFFFFFFF\
[23:59:15] Loading game profile "gameProfiles\00050000ffffffff.ini"
[23:59:15] Failed to create robust OpenGL context, using default
[23:59:15] Using robust OpenGL context

Before it was like this:
[00:07:54] Set process CPU affinity to CPU0 CPU1 CPU2 CPU3
[00:07:54] Using AES-NI for filesystem decryption
[00:07:57] Loading .rpx -> Map "D:/Isos Wii U/Mario Kart 8/content/" to /vol/content/
[00:07:57] TitleId of launched game: 0005000c1010ed00
[00:07:57] Mounting local storage (updates): .\mlc01\usr\title\0005000C\1010ED00\
[00:07:57] Mounting local storage (AOC): .\mlc01\usr\title\0005000C\1010ED00\aoc\
[00:07:57] Loading game profile "gameProfiles\0005000c1010ed00.ini"
[00:07:58] Failed to create robust OpenGL context, using default

Can someone help me please?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm NES REMIX PACK USA is still only 30fps for me even at 360p not that the native resolution should be that taxing anyway,
GPUBufferCacheAccuracy = 2
disableGPUFence = true
CPU load = 50%
memory used = 55%
Gpu load = 20-25%
I can get the game running faster with cheat engine speedhack but it weirdly
says 15fps when it's running at 60fps.
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see what any of this has to do with my post that you quoted. I was talking about frame limiting and vsync in regards to BotW. And you quote me and respond with some stuff about nes remix and nothing to do with vsync or frame limiting?

Anyway isn't the half fps problem with NES Remix a known issue?

That's literally every emulator ever, on every update.
It's going to happen a lot, especially at this stage of development.

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone said Exzap is slowing progress on purpose...
Exactly. That is how most every emulator has ever developed. They get to this stage where basically every new fix breaks a couple of older fixes.

I really don't get the entitlement of some people. Cemu isn't the first to have something like this going on. PJ64 used a paid beta model for years. That was far worse then what cemu is doing. I could understand people having a problem with that. If you didn't "Donate" for beta access then you were at one point years behind where the development was. With Cemu you are at most a week behind. No$ emulators were originally payware, might still be. Bleem was originally payware. Cemu isn't payware.

And then the absolute audacity of some to think they should be able to dictate where people spend their money. And then insult everyone for thinking differently. Getting so butt hurt because so many people are donating to Cemu instead of some ps3 emulator. I'm sorry but IMO the ps3 isn't new enough or yet old enough for many people to be super excited about it's emulation.

I'm not a patron of cemu. I see the patreon as being a tax on the impatient. Waiting a week for a cemu release is no big deal. And the last two releases saw bug fixes during that week anyway so I got arguably a better product by letting the patrons test it out first. I can see myself donating a one time amount to cemu at some point since I believe in what they are doing. But I'm in no rush to do it.

Reactions: Molhel

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The entitlement and anger over "rich people" (what childish, ignorant remarks) of some people here is truly astounding.

If you want to play BoTW/Nintendo games so damn bad, stop being a pirate, get off your ass, go to the store and buy the game/s and console/s. No one cares what you think the devs are doing based off your paranoia and spoiled tantrums, and whining like children in the thread will not change it. No matter how much you scream.

There are ups and downs with programing and creating an emulator, get over it. It is expected (by reasonable people at least) that such things will happen. It is inevitable. If that's too much for you to grasp, maybe try it out yourself before you blow a gasket over the progress being made because it doesn't work "for you".

Amiibos works in Zelda BOTW:

Awesome news, thanks for posting!

Has been released Cemu hook 0.4.0.0 for 1.7.4c:

https://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/

0.4.0.0 - Update for 1.7.4, the GX2SetGPUFence hack option now just controls the internal skip, which has better timing

Yes, thanks for sharing! :D

Reactions: DrDizzy

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see what any of this has to do with my post that you quoted. I was talking about frame limiting and vsync in regards to BotW. And you quote me and respond with some stuff about nes remix and nothing to do with vsync or frame limiting?

I thought disableGPUFence = true was supposed disable all fps capping so it ran the game as as fast your pc would
allow? for me it doesn't seem be having any effect at all, I mean theorectically if it's enabled shouldn't shovel knight be running in be running
into the hundreds or thousands of fps? I see NES REMIX briefy shoot up to 56fps before slowing down and getting capped to 30fps.
On the other hand for me
Splatoon + 360p graphics pack = 60fps
TP + 360p graphics pack = solid 30fps, without graphics pack at native 720p it runs 25-28fps.
Mario Kart 8 + 360p graphics pack = 60fps
BOTW + 360p graphics pack I struggle to get even get 15fps in the shrines it hovers between 9-14fps.

Last edited by ned,

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought disableGPUFence = true was supposed disable all fps capping so it ran the game as as fast your pc would
allow? for me it doesn't seem be having any effect at all, I mean theorectically if it's enabled shouldn't shovel knight be running in be running
into the hundreds or thousands of fps?
Only if the game in question uses gpufence to control it's frame rate. I don't know of any games besides BotW that does. For any other game disablegpufence should have no effect at all. I don't know anything about nes remix. I recall people complaining about it's frame rate a while back but that may have been fixed.

I don't know what your system specs are but if you are running BOTW at 360p and struggling to get 15fps with disablegpufence active then your hardware must be extremely low end. On a 2500k(6 year old cpu) @4.5ghz and a gtx 1070 I average 24-26 in the open world and get a solid capped 30fps in shrines. >60fps in shrines if I don't cap. Which is too fast to be playable.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the damn strategy , that's what many many ignorants and idiots failed to see .. look what happen now !
the freaking idiots boost their donation page AGAIN instead of supporting RPCS3 who puts so much of his time and effort on his emu with little donation , he even got Persona 5 working
compared to the WII U with its countable games how can people be that cheap to not see that , and ALL THAT for Breath of the Wild .... ALL THAT !!!
My god .. i'm starting to lose faith on the human race .. so many rich kids with no reasoning or logic or even mentality ಠ_ಠ

"Freaking idiots?" You are a sad, weird little boy that doesn't like to accept reality and takes every opportunity to disparage the intentions of Exzap with nothing to substantiate your ludicrous claims. The game just came out and it's nearly fully playable. What exactly do you think he's doing?

Did you not see there was a new release a few days ago that made excellent progress in the span of 3 weeks? Do you expect it to be 100% perfect weeks after launch, else Exzap is a scheming, evil crook? My god, you could not be more blind. There's been two releases since Zelda came out and look at how far it's come since it couldn't get past the menus a little over a month ago. The progress is ridiculous. Try googling "cemu botw" and see how even major publications recognize and applaud the progress within such a short time frame. How could a human not realize this....dumbfounding....

No one's going to change you asinine little brain so I won't try. Just know you are wrong and the rest of us will enjoy the wonderfully emulated game and look forward to solid progress in each release because you know, perfection at this point would be the dumbest thing in the world that not even the most idiotic moron could expect...oh wait.

Go away. No one likes you. No one agrees with you. You're are a weird little troll that likes to just say paranoid things because of issues in your own life. You hate the emulator and the author, do us a favor, freaking leave and never return.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible