--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SHITPOSTING AT IT'S FINEST

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
news about 1.7.3: the new zelda game (BoTW) finally boots, there is a video and all (seems to be pretty slow though) but no graphical glitches as far as I can see, also dlc support (WIP) and patches support, slightly faster shader compiling, and the usual fixes. stay tune for more )?

edit: yeah there are some glitches. no grass and some other stuff, but hey! is something.

vid: https://streamable.com/vm3ju

Last edited by yapel,

rik007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
news about 1.7.3: the new zelda game (BoTW) finally boots, there is a video and all (seems to be pretty slow though) but no graphical glitches as far as I can see, also dlc support (WIP) and patches support, slightly faster shader compiling, and the usual fixes. stay tune for more )?

edit: yeah there are some glitches. no grass and some other stuff, but hey! is something.

nice

pepeo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is the audio working? amazing progress

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC support added finally? I swear to god if Lost World isn't fixed..

Edit: Sorry for my attitude in this post, I'm just really frustrated that a game that i'm interested in has been going from booting to crashing to booting, back to crashing, and then staying crashing. I'm fully aware that I can play the PC version, but the port for it really sucks. Either way, I'm very excited for stuff like DLC (MK8, Smash 4), and BotW finally getting in-game (can't wait to attempt to make graphic packs with it). I'm also excited for the slightly faster shader compiling as well. Patches support really has me interested, I'm wondering if it'll allow you to mod games without replacing the original files. Anyways, great work so far Exzap!

Last edited by Slashㅤ,

Ltsykes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Man oh man, if development keeps going like this Zelda will be playable sooner than expected. Looking forward to 1.7.5

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu 1.7.3 Preview ☞ Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild ☜

Wondering how much views I'm gonna get from a simple re-upload
The build is coming March 10th for patreons $5 and March 17th for the public.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC support added finally? I swear to god if Lost World isn't fixed..
You'll what? Go develop your own emulator and prioritize thing how YOU want?

Hope you understand how ungrateful you are. DLC, TU and a brand new Zelda game is working (to an extent), along with other misc. fixes/improvements and you're not satisfied? Wow.

It's a bad game that you can already play on your PC. Stop acting like a child.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch