• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

asylumOne

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi guys, first time here

Need help, on bayonetta 2 end credits, right after credits finished rolling staff names , it just went to black screen. Any solution for this ? Got annoyed since it continue from last level, I can't completely beat the game.

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Strange I can not use another resolution option in paper Mario color splash type 1080p or 4k stays that way the game the screen keeps blinking and becomes unplayable with someone else happened this
Capturar.JPG

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CEMU Game Launcher by steve1978. See below for download links. Hit the like button if you find it useful.

wud, wux and rpx supported.

v1.0 (14 game tiles)
v2.0 (24 games tiles)
v3.0 (up to 48 games now supported. Number of tiles is now user selectable. Minimum is 16, max is 48. Scrollbar added).
v3.1 (bug fixed - game not launching when cemu folder name has spaces).
v3.2 (Improved loading time & various bug fixes).
v4.0 Toggle switch added to control cemu fullscreen mode (removed from the wizard). Performance improvements (fixed slow loading time of loadline files when launcher first starts or after reboot).

How to use:

1. Run the game launcher.
2. Start config wizard using icon at top left corner:

wizard
a) select cemu.exe
b) select your WIIU game folder (folder that contain all your wiiu game roms).

3. Game launcher will now search for your games and automatically assign a game to a tile.
note: for pictures to display you must place them in the wiiu game folder (important - they need to be in .jpg format and have the same filename as the game. Example:

D:\WiiUGames\NSMBU.wux
D:\WiiUGames\NSMBU.jpg

For rpx games, the jpg must be in the folder where the .rpx file is. Example:

D:\WiiUGames\Nes Remix\code\WUP-P-WMGE.rpx
D:\WiiUGames\Nes Remix\code\WUP-P-WMGE.jpg

4. Click the relevant tile to launch the game.

Notes:

The Game launcher is based on windows 10 tile theme. Tile positions can be re-arranged if needed. To move a game tile, select it and drag it to a new position.

Designed for 1080p screens.

zn3fjp.jpg

v4.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnifd4zev62y7js/CEMU Game Launcher v4.0.zip?dl=0

Last edited by steve1978,

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
CEMU Game Launcher by steve1978. 2 versions available. See below for download links. Hit the like button if you find it useful.

v1.0 (14 game tiles) & v2.0 (24 games tiles).

How to use:

wizard
a) select cemu.exe
c) click yes or no to run games in fullscreen mode.

3. Game launcher will now search for your games and automatically assign a game to a tile.
note: for pictures to display you must place them in the wiiu game folder (important - they need to be in .jpg format and have the same filename as the game. Example:

D:\WiiUGame\NSMBU.wux

Notes:

The Game launcher is based on windows 10 tile theme. Tile positions can be re-arranged if needed. To move a game tile, select it and drag it to a new position.

v1.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7f3kzs69gugv7ib/CEMU Game Launcher v1.0.zip?dl=0

v2.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/agon1obfs9b51bk/CEMU Game Launcher v2.0.zip?dl=0

thanks, looks cool!, one question what happens if in the same directory you have a carpet with the normal game and another carpet with the same game but updated, it will recognize it as 2 same games?

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CEMU Game Launcher by steve1978. 2 versions available. See below for download links. Hit the like button if you find it useful.

v1.0 (14 game tiles) & v2.0 (24 games tiles).

How to use:

wizard
a) select cemu.exe
c) click yes or no to run games in fullscreen mode.

D:\WiiUGame\NSMBU.wux

Notes:

v1.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7f3kzs69gugv7ib/CEMU Game Launcher v1.0.zip?dl=0

v2.0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/agon1obfs9b51bk/CEMU Game Launcher v2.0.zip?dl=0

Nice, thanks a lot for making and sharing!
It works and doesn't seem to make any trouble. Unfortunately, though, in the current state I can't use it because it only works for 24 games and I have almost double as many games. My monitor is also 1440p, so there's a lot of 'unused' space.
Would it be possible to just add more tiles?

BTW, does someone know a website where I could find the box art for all (or most) Wii U games in the same style? (like this, but for more games: http://30011887.deviantart.com/gallery/56399541/Docks-WII-U )

Last edited by StripTheSoul,

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, looks cool!, one question what happens if in the same directory you have a carpet with the normal game and another carpet with the same game but updated, it will recognize it as 2 same games?

It also checks subdirectories of the wiiu folder you selected in the config wizard. So if more than one copy of same game is found it'll show up as another game.

Reactions: SanchezCraft

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello I have a gtx 1070 in my PC and I'm using my internal graphic cards (intel, from 6700k) and my 1070 because I have an old monitor. Is there any way to use the gtx 1070 for CEMU only?

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice, thanks a lot for making and sharing!
It works and doesn't seem to make any trouble. Unfortunately, though, in the current state I can't use it because it only works for 24 games and I have almost double as many games. My monitor is also 1440p, so there's a lot of 'unused' space.
Would it be possible to just add more tiles?

BTW, does someone know a website where I could find the box art for all (or most) Wii U games in the same style? (like this, but for more games: http://30011887.deviantart.com/gallery/56399541/Docks-WII-U )

No sorry. Too much work to add more tiles. The actual code behind this is more complicated than you think.

The program is dpi aware so it should actually resize to fill the screen.

For box covers try here or google images

http://www.gametdb.com/WiiU/Downloads

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, the program is maximized. But it's half empty. Ah, ok, I did think it was just a matter of putting a different number into the code :D
Bummer, though; with more than 24 games it's not really usable :/

Thanks for the link! :)

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer Launchbox to view and run all my emulated games and i can have as many as i like all in one place.

I just make custom exe (batch to exe) and put game and emulator in there own folders for eg of batch command - Cemu.exe -g "Mario Kart 8\code\Turbo.rpx" -f

That line will make the game run fullscreen and i can have individual settings for whatever game and emulator, whether its Cemu, epsxe, pcsx2 etc, the batch way works for all emulators perfectly and make each game folder universal, meaning i can place game folder anywhere on Pc and it will run.

2H4wABs.jpg

Last edited by JOHN30011887,

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the program is maximized. But it's half empty. Ah, ok, I did think it was just a matter of putting a different number into the code :D
Bummer, though; with more than 24 games it's not really usable :/

Thanks for the link! :)

I thought 24 would be more than enough for most people considering that only a handful of games are actually playable on CEMU.

Launchbox looks like the best solution for you.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know, I tried Launchbox once, I found it too inflated and commercial. I like small, simple, ressource-friendly programs. Oh well, you can't always get what you want ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)