• Views 7,198,001
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must ask again because I didn't get answer yet, so why Twilight Princess HD have audio problems? Maybe someone know the cause of this?

Is this problem will be fixed anytime soon?

A lot of games have audio issues in Cemu, Twilight Princess is one of them. Exzap probably know the cause and is working on it (or maybe he doesn't know what's causing it, yet..), as soon as he figure out what's causing the issue it will get fixed.

For now we have to sit and enjoy the ride.

Tx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi guys,

i am facing two problems right know with 1.70d

first one would be the input settings
my setup is PC >>Schield TV>>TV
so i am basicly streaming from my pc to TV
just wanted to mention that ^^

well i lose all my imput settings after i close the cemu.exe. i have to remape my shield controller everytime i restart the emulator. same thing happens with an xbox 360 controller directly on PC.

i tried to export my input settings, to just load it everytime, but even that is not working, it just keeps one or two mapped buttons.

second thing would be graphic packs

i tried Mario Kart 8 with the 4K pack, but it has no effect for me at all ..i am playing the EU version
i looked up the titleID inside the rules.txt it seems like it tis there ..but still i can not actived it at all :/

cache shaders are working fine

any idea what i am doing wrong :)

Saitamegroj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What the hell? A few hours ago I played MK8 at 5k at full speed and now even without graphic Pack I suddenly only get around 15 FPS in all games it seems... even after restarting. I don't remember changing any setting or anything O_O

EDIT: Huh, weird. The issue seemed to have something to do with input settings. When I disabled the second controller, the issue was gone. Seems like a bug to me. It made the whole program instable it seemed, because even when I dragged the window around it was laggy, not just the game itself.
I had the same issue. It seems that if a controller is configured on Cemu and not connected, performance goes to the floor. I believe this is caused only by direct input controllers because it doesn't happen with my xbox360 controller, only with my generic ps2 Chinese clonic shitty gamepad. If i connect it or disable it on Cemu (usually i have it for player 2 or 3) performance comes back.
Cemu must be searching for the controller or something like that, i dont know exactly but it is a bug afaik.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same issue. It seems that if a controller is configured on Cemu and not connected, performance goes to the floor. I believe this is caused only by direct input controllers because it doesn't happen with my xbox360 controller, only with my generic ps2 Chinese clonic shitty gamepad. If i connect it or disable it on Cemu (usually i have it for player 2 or 3) performance comes back.
Cemu must be searching for the controller or something like that, i dont know exactly but it is a bug afaik.

Well, as long as @Exzap is aware of this :)

@ Tx3: Maybe you forgot to click on 'save' after mapping your controller? Also, you might want to export your mapping so even if it's gone later you just need two clicks to get it back.

Reactions: JOHN30011887

Lightpost7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Graphics Pack for Super Mario 3D World that reduces Bloom/Glare and make distant objects not blurry?
Looking at the sky in some cases feels looking at the sun.
In the latter case, I noticed that there are certain angles were background objects appear crisp and sharp but when the camera angle changes, blurriness (possible just a blur effect) just suddenly snaps/pops in. It's most noticeable during the Clear Course scenes.

The game looks wonderful though it's too bright for me in most places, making me unable to play for extended periods without getting a headache because of the brightness.

There'a a graphic pack that was able to enhance shadow quality and even eliminate the haze effect graphical glitch in the first course of the Desert World (2-1), I wonder if it's also possible to reduce the overall brightness and other light effects with a rule?

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Slash and Darkemaster:
So I thought my SM3DW+CTTT graphic Pack was pretty much perfect now, but I think one of the recent 'fixes' actually produced a new issue. Although I'm not sure if all values have to be changed for every different resolution. Here's a pic of the issue (you might be able to see it much better in other places (like the embers in the dragon stage of CTTT) but you should get the idea). The shimmer around the coins and some flying particles looks like there's numerous instances of the effect.

This is what my prefered graphicPack looks like now. I also tried with the 4k one, though and the issue was the same... do I have to change some values here (or even all?)
[Definition]
titleIds = 0005000010145d00,0005000010145c00,0005000010106100,0005000010180600,0005000010180700,0005000010180500
name = "Super Mario 3D World + Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - 2880p (5K)"

[TextureRedefine] # tv
width = 1280
height = 720
formatsExcluded = 0x008,0x41A,0x034,0x035 # exclude obvious textures
overwriteWidth = 5120
overwriteHeight = 2880

[TextureRedefine] # zoomed in
width = 1128
height = 720
overwriteWidth = 5120
overwriteHeight = 2880

[TextureRedefine] # zoom transition
width = 1000
height = 600
overwriteWidth = 3000
overwriteHeight = 1800

[TextureRedefine] # zoom transition 2
width = 1000
height = 720
overwriteWidth = 3000
overwriteHeight = 2160

[TextureRedefine] # half-res alpha
width = 640
height = 360
formatsExcluded = 0x41A # exclude obvious textures
overwriteWidth = 1920
overwriteHeight = 1080

[TextureRedefine] # half-res (zoomed in)
width = 564
height = 360
overwriteWidth = 1692
overwriteHeight = 1080

[TextureRedefine] # half-res (zoom transition)
width = 500
height = 300
overwriteWidth = 1500
overwriteHeight = 900

[TextureRedefine] # half-res (zoom transition 2)
width = 500
height = 360
overwriteWidth = 1500
overwriteHeight = 1080

[TextureRedefine] # quarter-res alpha
width = 320
height = 180
formatsExcluded = 0x41A # exclude obvious textures
overwriteWidth = 960
overwriteHeight = 540

[TextureRedefine] # q-res (zoomed in)
width = 282
height = 180
overwriteWidth = 846
overwriteHeight = 540

[TextureRedefine] # q-res (zoom transition)
width = 250
height = 150
overwriteWidth = 750
overwriteHeight = 450

[TextureRedefine] # q-res (zoom transition 2)
width = 250
height = 180
overwriteWidth = 750
overwriteHeight = 540

[TextureRedefine] # Shadows
width = 1024
height = 1024
formatsExcluded = 0x008,0x41A,0x033,0x034,0x035,0x431,0x235,0x433 # exclude everything but shadowmap
overwriteWidth = 2048
overwriteHeight = 2048

Tx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, as long as @Exzap is aware of this :)

@ Tx3: Maybe you forgot to click on 'save' after mapping your controller? Also, you might want to export your mapping so even if it's gone later you just need two clicks to get it back.

uhm ...yes i thats exactly my problem ..i cant export ..and yes i press save and it works till i restart the emulator everything gone

any other idea?

Filippo94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys,

i am facing two problems right know with 1.70d

first one would be the input settings
my setup is PC >>Schield TV>>TV
so i am basicly streaming from my pc to TV
just wanted to mention that ^^

well i lose all my imput settings after i close the cemu.exe. i have to remape my shield controller everytime i restart the emulator. same thing happens with an xbox 360 controller directly on PC.

i tried to export my input settings, to just load it everytime, but even that is not working, it just keeps one or two mapped buttons.

second thing would be graphic packs

i tried Mario Kart 8 with the 4K pack, but it has no effect for me at all ..i am playing the EU version
i looked up the titleID inside the rules.txt it seems like it tis there ..but still i can not actived it at all :/

cache shaders are working fine

any idea what i am doing wrong :)

Happened to me aswell, but in 1.6.4 (didn't test 1.7.0 yet), and using Moonlight on a PSVita. I have to say the input button names from Moonlight looked like chinese ideograms inside Cemu.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damn ...okay :/ so it´s a bug

what about the graphic thing ...anyone using Mario Kart 8 EU?

Are you sure you've got the right titleID? If your game is updated it might have a different titleID. May find it here: DON'T LINK TO THIS SITE!

Last edited by Issac, , Reason: Dude seriously.

ReNext

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PzLIlQG.jpg

Some advice? is it a driver problem?

Any suggestions? :(

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
yeah yeah i am sure mate, i put every mario kart ID in it
rpx dumps do not require title keys to boot. if you updated your dump, you would have most likely extracted the files, and then applied the update. cemu only need title kays to decypt and read the wud or wux dumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: