Country
Last edited by gunu,
Reactions: Giogiu and Bluechen

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So suddently I got Yoshi's Wolly World to play. All I needed to do was changeing the input setting from gamepad to pro controller.
Sadly it crashed in the midle of the first level.

Also I started to do a longer gameplay of Zelda Wind Waker

Fedeondarts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

This video may help the users who dont undestand what other users are talking about when they talk about APIs and say that implementing Vulkan will give Cemu godlike powers.
If its offtopic I am sorry and please erase.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This video may help the users who dont undestand what other users are talking about when they talk about APIs and say that implementing Vulkan will give Cemu godlike powers.
If its offtopic I am sorry and please erase.

The problem is that right now the API isn't the bottleneck, it's the need for optimization of emulator code. APIs will come later as the emulator gets more efficient. Please leave graphics APIs out of this thread for the time being

Reactions: JOHN30011887

Fedeondarts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The problem is that right now the API isn't the bottleneck, it's the need for optimization of emulator code. APIs will come later as the emulator gets more efficient. Please leave graphics APIs out of this thread for the time being
I know. I am not getting on the "we need vulkan now" train. I just posted the video because most of the people here just love Cemu and thats why they are here but the feel out of place everytime they hear about Vulkan or Dx. Thats the only reason I posted it. I believe in Exzap. Look how far we go it so little time.

The only thing he needs to do is give us open source, 8k, internet, vr, zelda and world peace. By tommorow. :P

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an updated compatibility list going around? I know someone else on here(can't remember username) was doing one. I'm thinking of making one for myself but if people are keen I might upload it. Anyone tested nes remix in 1.6.0? If not I'll give it a go tonight.

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games lock at 20fps for NES Remix for me

Hey!! That's progress, before it was like 5 fps max. Just tried and it is being capped at 20 FPS for some reason.

@Exzap, hopefully this is a clue that can get this thing running full speed finally. Cemu is simply restricted it to 20 fps.

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey!! That's progress, before it was like 5 fps max. Just tried and it is being capped at 20 FPS for some reason.

@Exzap, hopefully this is a clue that can get this thing running full speed finally. Cemu is simply restricted it to 20 fps.
this cemu build focus on compatibility aka there is more games booting it is not focus on FPS
FPS would come after the compatibility

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo