Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://cemu.info/changelog/cemu_1_5_5.txt

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

# New in public release

general: Added crash logging (In case of crash, CEMU will log information to 'crashlog.txt')
general: Undid change to hide cursor in fullscreen (Better solution is in the works)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.twitch.tv/gamedev1909

Dime333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this release. I've been waiting for per game settings. Awesome. Please also add ability to load specific controller profiles through these ini files.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap do you think you could look into this odd bug? Seems to be a mip map issue and happens commonly on custom imported stages aswell as a few other things like this:

The textures basically don't render properly unless you're really close to the model.

cn03CoI.png

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminder: If you want to continue experimenting with settings, move the .ini files in the gameProfiles folder somewhere else since Cemu will always use those and lock the ability to toggle them once the game is launched.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

New Super Mario Bros U

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a reason as to why it's creating a mlc01, shaderCache folder, log, crashlog in both my cemu folder and rpx code game folder for every game? a bug related to profiles???

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
@Exzap do you think you could look into this odd bug? Seems to be a mip map issue and happens commonly on custom imported stages aswell as a few other things like this:

The textures basically don't render properly unless you're really close to the model.

cn03CoI.png
I don't think it's mip map problem, I think it's because the deswizzling process didn't work correctly, or the image data didn't get rendered correctly. :(

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the input bugs are still there, where you can't press two buttons at the same time when bound to Z Axis, and Lclick and Rclick are swapped.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cemu v1.5.5 Is not saving the "Enable VSync" option. It has to be enabled everytime the emulator is opened, hopefully this issue can be sorted out. This is on the public version of Cemu BTW, not sure if the patreon version had the issue. The previous version Cemu v1.5.4 didn't have this issue.

Keep up the good work on this emu.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Lost World now seems to be full speed in terms of pre-rendered videos, and music, but now crashes when going in-game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will +1