• Start date
  • Views 7,192,980
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Quote me on where I said I didn't like Cemu UI and find me post where I supposedly "made" the Cemu laucher or are you just another attention seeking troll looking to start trouble and derail this thread.

My apologies. Looks like I got the wrong person as the front end is from LitchiTheCat. No need for the troll comments dude, just an innocent error.

Reactions: donkeyhigh

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as the forum is very quiet I thought I'd make a top 5 list of games I'd like to see working in cemu.

1. Lego city undercover
2. Yoshis woolly world
3. Dr Mario
4. Epic Mickey 2
5. Wonderful 101

What games are others looking forward to?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seeing as the forum is very quiet I thought I'd make a top 5 list of games I'd like to see working in cemu.

1. Lego city undercover
2. Yoshis woolly world
3. Dr Mario
4. Epic Mickey 2
5. Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors (yeap, judge me...) and Fatal Frame. By working = playable

Reactions: shanzo

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country

1. Lego city undercover
2. Yoshis woolly world
3. Dr Mario
4. Epic Mickey 2
5. Wonderful 101

+1 for Yoshi and I'll add in Tokyo Mirage.

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sooo...any new about 1.5.5/1.6?
Please don't quote this answer saying "be patient, don't ask that." or something like that, because you know that all you want any new about the new release, don't try to be "a patient"
It's been 2 weeks since 1.5.4 was released for patreon. (I don't want to rush the devs)

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please don't quote this answer saying "be patient, don't ask that." or something like that, because you know that all you want any new about the new release, don't try to be "a patient"
It's been 2 weeks since 1.5.4 was released for patreon. (I don't want to rush the devs)
there will be news when there are news about it

Reactions: niuus and LG_

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

If you don't want people to tell you to be patient, don't ask such silly questions! :P

ayurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm impatient, just like you, but I just focus my mind on other things, take a look here once or twice a day and that's it xD. (And I look at my email for any news for patreons)

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It seems like Exzap took a longer break than usual - which he rightfully deserves. I imagine working on Cemu can get really repetitive, taking an extended time off is a good way to counter that.
I have a good feeling that the next version might take longer to release. That might mean they'd have more time to make better progress!

Last edited by Lightpost,

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Maybe he took some vacations thanks to the patreon donators, after all he deserves it, and I'd that with all that mount of money haha :P
I asked that because maybe the patreon users know something (because they get news about cemu before everyone else) and it's been 2 weeks since 1.5.4 was released(i know he said it will be 2-3 weeks after last release)
I can be patient. I just want to look the new stuff he adds (like wiimote support, or anything else). Or maybe more fps. That'd be great instead of buying a super cpu and gpu because i get 20 fps in Zelda WW and in some cutscenes 30 (that's weird)

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to have support for OpenGL if you want to have any success with CEMU in a VM..
ya said that in the video

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He says wii motes is too complicated so don't expect it anytime soon.

Also like i said yeah Vulkan has it's benefits but not enough to spend 5 mpnths working on it hoping for no bugs like exzap said.

TkKtKTC.png
3-5 months wow bit extreme of a time line. vulkan is easy to learn and better then the mess they call opengl and it only took 3 weeks for rpcs3 to get it working and the benefit was extreme not minor it blew opengl out of the water for everything something is off. heck even i learned vulkan in 2 weeks without knowing any other api

Last edited by Wardoctors,

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Team Cemu posted this as a reply on patreon 2 weeks ago, when asked about new features in the next release:

Team Cemu
More of the same, probably. Some graphic improvements and changes/additions to various parts of the emulator. Maybe also some performance increase.

So yeah, no eta, but at least we know what to expect :-)

Reactions: Master-Killua

Niceguyluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys I'm having a problem with Wind Waker HD.
Basically I have to enter the pirate ship on Windfall Island after I overheard the password 'Schooner'.
I checked again and again with the King of Red Lions but the game just won't accept it to the riddle 'It floats on water and you can fill it up with water' , branding me as a non-pirate.
I'm aware that Schooner isn't the only password,as in someone else may have a different one in another game and a different riddle, I tried them all and none work.

The only thing I can think of is when I hit enter Cemu inputs another letter or symbol or something and causes me to in put some spelling mistake, but it's pretty far-fetched.
Anyone else have this problem?

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Basically I have to enter the pirate ship on Windfall Island after I overheard the password 'Schooner'.
I checked again and again with the King of Red Lions but the game just won't accept it to the riddle 'It floats on water and you can fill it up with water' , branding me as a non-pirate.
I'm aware that Schooner isn't the only password,as in someone else may have a different one in another game and a different riddle, I tried them all and none work.

The only thing I can think of is when I hit enter Cemu inputs another letter or symbol or something and causes me to in put some spelling mistake, but it's pretty far-fetched.
Nope, but you could try windows very own onscreen keyboard with english setup

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I've been playing around with some video editing and I would like your opinion about this "getting started" video about cemu.
I know there's room for improvement, but it isn't all ways that easy to see for your self.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States

Use this Glitch To get into the pirate ship until it is Fixed in Cemu :P

either that or you will have to use your savefile on the real wii u with loadiine and play past that point. i just used this glitch to get in. hope this helped :)

Last edited by Alex S,

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Soon!
Oh and btw, 1.6.0 is a little further out. It's likely 1.5.5 and 1.5.6 will come first.

heck even i learned vulkan in 2 weeks without knowing any other api
Selecting an API like Vulkan/OpenGL/DX12 in an engine is not the same as sitting in the trenches and implementing the code. It's a bit like saying just because you can drive a car, you also know how to build one.

Can you send me your save of Wind Waker?

Wind Waker just crashes for me..
As far as I know only the US version currently works.

Last edited by Exzap,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo