• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Imposed today there is no need to delay

Rest assured that the Patreons will get it before the 20th day (in the US) ends.
It's already the 21st here in the Philippines. My excitement for news made me forget about the timezone difference. :lol:

If we (the public) don't hear anything about 1.5.4 the day after, it doesn't mean it's been delayed - that would simply mean that the Patreons somehow simply agreed to pull a prank on us by keeping us in the dark. :P

Last edited by Lightpost,

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to wait for the next Cemu release : just forget that Cemu exists , go browse r/emulation and you'll see the news
Please nobody post about the patreon version to r/emulation, it will only piss them off about cemu more since it's the one you need to pay money for. r/cemu? sure. Just please leave the r/emulation update to public only.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just saw there's only like 3 hours until 1.5.4

Reactions: Jackall4BDN

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please nobody post about the patreon version to r/emulation, it will only piss them off about cemu more since it's the one you need to pay money for. r/cemu? sure. Just please leave the r/emulation update to public only.
From what i can tell just here allready, people should stop reporting emulatorfeatures and start to tell people to grab/test/"buy" a version themselves for both getting a own impression and keeping the floodgates closed, anyways. The matter around cemu has become more of a documentary thing while it simoultaneosly only seems to excite people on one end while peeing of people on the other end (do i need to give you a name after today? xD)
The amount of cemuvideos a'la "look at my horse" is getting a bit redundant, anyways.

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just saw there's only like 3 hours until 1.5.4
Where was that noted?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fast racing Neo, Pokken, MH3U Mario party 10, and ultra tennis all do not boot Hyrule warriors crash after menu and won't go in game. So no luck for those Yoshi Wolley world flickers so i guess that won't work too.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: Kristiqn5

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2016-7-20_20-51-20.png

upload_2016-7-20_20-52-31.png

Xenoblade no longer softlocks.

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0