Reactions: pimpanse

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here comes the mod police.

@Alex S
Read the rules. You're posting a massive amount of off-topic in this thread. Steering a thread off-topic is a warnable offence. The same goes for everyone else. If you keep doing this, I'll have to block you from this thread.

@likea24
Posting vids to show compatibility improvements is fine, fishing for likes and subscription is not. You need to tone down your amount of videos as nobody here wants to see Mario Kart 8 for the Nth time.

Same goes for whoever wants to brag about new hardware. This is not the thread for it.

Because most of the people in here are fishing for subs and likes. But worry you not, I'll start to crack down on these guys. We've had enough.
Sure I can do that thx for warning me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The video is private.
Try refreshing it, i made it public, sorry about that

Last edited by likea24,
Reactions: pimpanse

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm fully aware this is still quite early in development but has there been any word about being able to use an actual wii u gamepad with cemu? I might go out and buy one if it's possible. I also looked into using my 3ds as a gamepad but it seems like the software used to have your 3ds act like a controller doesn't support the touchscreen yet (and hasn't had active development for a year or so (still a cool concept))

Last edited by marksteele,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, here comes the mod police.

@Alex S
Read the rules. You're posting a massive amount of off-topic in this thread. Steering a thread off-topic is a warnable offence. The same goes for everyone else. If you keep doing this, I'll have to block you from this thread.

@likea24
Posting vids to show compatibility improvements is fine, fishing for likes and subscription is not. You need to tone down your amount of videos as nobody here wants to see Mario Kart 8 for the Nth time.

Same goes for whoever wants to brag about new hardware. This is not the thread for it.

Because most of the people in here are fishing for subs and likes. But worry you not, I'll start to crack down on these guys. We've had enough.
about time great job

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario & Sonic Olympic Games 2016 can load into menus

t9kSY2s.jpg

2RC705W.jpg

dwHCIk0.jpg

Last edited by reznoire,

Site & Scene News