• Views 7,201,347
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Let's list some of things which was already announced to be coming in the next Cemu release (1.5.3? or 1.6.0?)

- sRGB color space support
- Anisotropic filtering
- Polygon offset fixed
- Improved overall quality of audio playback and less audio stutter
- Several crash bugs fixed (maybe some games which was crashing before start are booting now (?) )
- Fix for when depthbuffer<->colorbuffer size mismatch (now coins are visible in NSMBU/NSLU - maybe Smash graphics bugs and other bugs related with graphic driver are now fixed too (?) )
- Recompiler bugs fixed
- Microphone support
- Maybe a little performance gain (?)

I have to say: It's a very impressive release!
I'm actually surprised this wasn't 1.6.0 with so many updates/added features/bugfixes.... that probably means 1.6.0 is going to be HUGE. xD

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
75c plus temp can harm your cpu.
post your cpu temp pls.

It depends on the CPU itself and hardware. Also depends on if it's liquid cooled or air cooled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know PCs that go up 90°c without damage

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It depends on the CPU itself and hardware. Also depends on if it's liquid cooled or air cooled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know PCs that go up 90°c without damage
What difference does liquid or air cooled have on the safe operating temp of a cpu?

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What difference does liquid or air cooled have on the safe operating temp of a cpu?
water tubes, specifically custom loop, and if i remember correctly, pre-made loops, all have a max in-tube temp of around 60c if i remember correctly. ofcourse this also depends on the types of tubes used as well

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
75c plus temp can harm your cpu.
post your cpu temp pls.

Incorrect. CPU's are perfectly safe up to around 90c before they might start experiencing thermal issues, and almost all modern processors will slow themselves down if they approach unsafe temperatures. Unless you've overridden that in the BIOS, of course.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Incorrect. CPU's are perfectly safe up to around 90c before they might start experiencing thermal issues, and almost all modern processors will slow themselves down if they approach unsafe temperatures. Unless you've overridden that in the BIOS, of course.

Yep on Android they call it a governor profile.

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for being repetitive but when is cemu 1.5.3 Patreon's release date? I know it wasn't a week apart from 1.5.2 so I'm still confuzed.
When the new Patreon-info document came out someone said "over a week" but this could as well differ depending on how much Exzap got done! :D

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry for being repetitive but when is cemu 1.5.3 Patreon's release date? I know it wasn't a week apart from 1.5.2 so I'm still confuzed.
There's no exact date yet. We will be notified when the date is set. My best guess is one week from today.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
There's no exact date yet. We will be notified when the date is set. My best guess is one week from today.

so how in the world are there preview videos and screenshots? were the people in those using leaked builds??
and didnt exzap say itd always be a week apart for patrons?

my head is exploding from confusion.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so how in the world are there preview videos and screenshots? were the people in those using leaked builds??

leaks? and videos are from exzap only he posted the videos and all the info is on patreon

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Theres no set release for patreon builds and the "1 week apart" release is only for the public build. (1 week after the patreon build)

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ @Psionic Roshambo