• Views 7,198,042
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
حتى انا اعاني من هذا المشكل. اتمنى من المطور ان يقوم باضافة خاصية تغيير دقة الصورة في الاصدارات القادمة
The same problem.I hope from the developer that adds to change the image resolution and activate Vsync in future next versions

V-Sync can be forced via Nvidia settings (don't know about AMD cards). It works. But yeah, a setting would be nice in the long run.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To any NEW users registering because of Cemu
Don't try posting links to registered/cracked versions of Cemu since you'll only get a ban out of it.

Thanks.

wait a minute , why did my medals disappear?
I can see them fine from here, probably a browser issue on your side.

D

Deleted User

To any NEW users registering because of Cemu
Don't try posting links to registered/cracked versions of Cemu since you'll only get a ban out of it.

Thanks.

I can see them fine from here, probably a browser issue on your side.
im still a newcomer

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saw this a long time ago, and assumed my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it. just on a whim i decided "eh, why not. i've got a free morning" and super mario maker runs at a playable/acceptable framerate(~40 at any given time while actually playing. full speed in menus of course). and mario kart 8...well it doesn't. i was averaging like 12 in a race. which while still technically playable caused a whole slew of audio glitches which were really rather annoying. i was wondering if anyone could point me to a way to speed up the emulation. i noticed the config menus were a bit lacking in options which is to be expected at this point, but i didn't know if someone had any secrets =P if it's just a matter of my laptop is too weak, then let me know that too. i know i have a bit of an underpowered system, but the way super mario maker ran gave me hope XD

Nvidia GeForce 960m(not gtx mind you. didn't have to money for something like that when i bought this laptop)
intel [email protected]
6gb ram
x64 OS if it matters

D

Deleted User

saw this a long time ago, and assumed my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it. just on a whim i decided "eh, why not. i've got a free morning" and super mario maker runs at a playable/acceptable framerate(~40 at any given time while actually playing. full speed in menus of course). and mario kart 8...well it doesn't. i was averaging like 12 in a race. which while still technically playable caused a whole slew of audio glitches which were really rather annoying. i was wondering if anyone could point me to a way to speed up the emulation. i noticed the config menus were a bit lacking in options which is to be expected at this point, but i didn't know if someone had any secrets =P if it's just a matter of my laptop is too weak, then let me know that too. i know i have a bit of an underpowered system, but the way super mario maker ran gave me hope XD

Nvidia GeForce 960m(not gtx mind you. didn't have to money for something like that when i bought this laptop)
intel [email protected]
6gb ram
x64 OS if it matters
i guess you'll have to wait for CEMU to reach the Optimization Stage

Last edited by ,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

intel [email protected]
6gb ram
x64 OS if it matters
Ik m8. Same here(similar specs but your's better).

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I configure Cemu using a GameCube controller via Mayflash adapter? Pressing the buttons does nothing.

Also, I tried using joytokey with keyboard mode, but in cemu, the analog sticks are greyed out.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@Miguel Gomez
I have watched pretty much ALL your Cemu videos (Which are very great ^_^) and I wanted to know if I could get good speed in Mario Kart 8 with this?:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
NVidia Quadro NVS 135M Graphics

Anyone else if they know is free to reply :)

If you think 12-15Fps in time trial is good speed, then it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!