• Start date
  • Views 7,197,530
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont have a wii u so far, i had a normal wii a few years ago with homebrew and usb loader.. do i understand it correctly, that it is possible with wii u now too (with homebrew and usb loader to backup wii u games to a hdd and play it like the old wii)? I found some youtube videos but it seems that they can play only old normal wii games with it and not new wii u games?!

can i dump a wii u game with a computer only or do i need a wii u to dump a game?
Required a Wii U with Homebrew to dump Wii U Games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But there are a lot of loadiine(decrypted Wii U File) files around the Internet. So you can try find one and bam!

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Dump it if you have Homebrew Channel on your Wii U.
But if you want to go Pirate, Torrent.

Umm guys. In Mario Kart 8, it seems that I can't change models of Metal Mario to Tanooki Mario. It crashed. Same goes to Pink Gold Peach and Toadette.

If you running Win7 try this in cheat engine, no file swaps neeeded :-)
I'll make some for Win10 if wanted and a proper trainer app.

1E = Tanooki Mario for both Kart and Character ID.

Attachments

• Mario Kart 8.zip
    534 bytes · Views: 156
Last edited by ned,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

That's 1.3.1 and Smash Bros won't work since then.
That's the fact. Even if Smash boot on one version, it won't let anyone to play.

Then im not going to patreon if it doesnt work on Smash. Smh
Geez? What's your deal m8? You really think that you can play Smash Bros Wii U 100% on a WIP Emulator? Is that what you're hoping for? You want to play this game because "I don't have a Wii U and my parents won't let me buy one" or "Wii U will end soon and we all going to play Wii U games on PC" or something? (I'm not trying to pinpoint everyone who don't have a Wii U. I don't have a Wii U and my cousin has one and I'm fine using the emulator for testing purposes).
:glare:
facepalm.gif~c200

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright alright. I know that you're hyping for the emulator to boot Smash Bros and the rest 100%, but the only option is to wait. Okay?
Now if you are impatient and wanted to play it so badly, you have no choice but to buy that Console.

It's odd that Nintendo would start discontinue the Wii U by on 2017 or on the near future while the 3DS is pretty OP and still ongoing(it's been 5 years since the 3DS was out and no announcement for another handheld. :P).

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed quote -rp
Reactions: nxwing

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
<snip>

Bah, what's with the hate? There have been posted scripts here earlier on how to create custom exe-files with special attributes regarding the display for different games.

Sorry if I offended you. I just tend to lose patience with stupidity on the internet. If you'd clicked the link, even a non-coder could easily see it's a document describing a function, not a piece of code. There's nothing there to compile even if such a thing were possible.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed reply to trashed post -rp

tragad0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What were those two or three games?
Smash bros Brawl (even though its a disappointment compared to Melee Imo), Skyward Sword and Super mario galaxy was cool. The rest of the wii exclusives were mediocre and the third party games were never best on the wii

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Smash bros Brawl (even though its a disappointment compared to Melee Imo), Skyward Sword and Super mario galaxy was cool. The rest of the wii exclusives were mediocre and the third party games were never best on the wii
The Wii sold so well because it was easily hackable and usable for piracy and emulation and those being the only few of good Wii games are only your own opinion. Lets not derail the thread any longer.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
SMBWU crashs on 1.4.1 but worls perfectly on 1.4.0c. Why?

But 1.4.1 is suppose to works better right?
Missing data files.

Or maybe this is the only games that YOU played and enjoyed! I like playing Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Twilight Princess Wii and others including Mario Kart Wii, Rhythm Heaven, and DKCountry Returns.

Man. Your statement is all about you and your opinions. Most of the Wii games are awesome. I pretty darn like it since 2009. Soo, stop with this nonsense and admit the fact that Smash Bros 4 no longer boot in Cemu unless 1.4.2 Patreon will come out. If you're hyping for this so that you can play Smash 4, then be that way. No one will asked you if you got any problems like optimization and so on.

BTW. I got some pretty nice screenshots from Wind Waker HD. Hope you like these 2(Feel free to make these your Profile Pic):
jxWolJu.png

RM6jPu8.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...