• Views 7,199,174
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For those who want to autoboot a game in fullscreen just change the paths on the code and compile this script as an .exe with autoit. Now you can use it on Steam as a launcher. To close emulator just press escape. Replace "cemuScript.exe" with the launcher.exe name you give to the file.

Code:
#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    Run    ( '"C:\Jogos\Emuladores\cemu_1.4.1 Patreon\Cemu.exe" "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Jogos\Emuladores\cemu_1.4.1 Patreon\" )
    Sleep(100)
    Send("{ALT down}{ENTER down}{ENTER up}{ALT up}")

While 1
       Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
    ProcessClose ( "Cemu.exe" )
    ProcessClose ( "cemuScript.exe" )
    Exit 0
EndFunc

If you'd like to create costum .exe for each game just change the lines as it shows in this sample:

Code:
If $CmdLine[0] == 0 Then

Run  ( '"C:\Jogos\Emuladores\cemu_1.4.1 Patreon\Cemu.exe" "C:\Jogos\Isos\Wii U\Super Mario 3D world (US).wud"')
Enjoy

This works perfectly for all my games, and I added my .exes in Steam, so I can boot directly into games. However, when I try to use "Steam streaming" to my livingroom-computer, it flips the picture upside down.
Also, if I try streaming cemu.exe without the script, I can't access the cemu menus, like, File -> Load. I even tried keyboard shortcuts (alt+f, alt+o, ctrl+o), but nothing works. I just get the "inner" picture, like, the grey startup screen, without the ability to load games. Even in windowed mode.

So the only solution is using the autoit script, and playing in Windows mode (windowed mode doesn't flip the screen).

Does anyone know how I can boot cemu without it flipping? I even tried changing windows screen rotation (landscape flipped), but this inverts the screen as well (Mario runs to the left instead of right, and the text is backwards).

@DarkKnightPT , maybe you know some tricks? :)

SimonBestia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to change yoshi's colour!
*You need Mario Kart 8 V4.1 .rpx*
Navigate to YOURMK8FOLDER/Data/Content/Driver_Tex
You'll see Yoshi_Tex00-08.szs,
make a backup of all of them, just in case you screw up something.
Rename Yoshi_Tex0?.szs to Yoshi_Tex00.szs, copy it and rename it to 0?. (Make sure you always have the 9 files otherwise the game will crash!)

Colours list:
Yoshi_Tex00= Green default
Yoshi_Tex01= Red
Yoshi_Tex02= Dark Blue
Yoshi_Tex03= Light Blue
Yoshi_Tex04= Yellow
Yoshi_Tex05= Pink
Yoshi_Tex06= Black
Yoshi_Tex07= White
Yoshi_Tex08= Orange

Notice these files only change yoshi's body colour, the kart will still be green!

In the same folder there are Heyho files, which I assume, are for Shy Guy, but I don't like it and thus I didn't bother looking at them.

Last edited by SimonBestia,
Reactions: Darkemaste

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How to change yoshi's colour!
*You need Mario Kart 8 V4.1 .rpx*
Navigate to YOURMK8FOLDER/Data/Content/Driver_Tex
You'll see Yoshi_Tex00-08.szs,
make a backup of all of them, just in case you screw up something.
Rename Yoshi_Tex0?.szs to Yoshi_Tex00.szs, copy it and rename it to 0?. (Make sure you always have the 9 files otherwise the game will crash!)

Colours list:
Yoshi_Tex00= Green default
Yoshi_Tex01= Red
Yoshi_Tex02= Dark Blue
Yoshi_Tex03= Light Blue
Yoshi_Tex04= Yellow
Yoshi_Tex05= Pink
Yoshi_Tex06= Black
Yoshi_Tex07= White
Yoshi_Tex08= Orange

Notice these files only change yoshi's body colour, the kart will still be green!

In the same folder there are Heyho files, which I assume, are for Shy Guy, but I don't like it and thus I didn't bother looking at them.
:mellow:

Seriously though, thanks for that info. (only have wux atm) Don't suppose you have any idea where the course music is located eh? I'm curious if they can somehow be replaced with other music...

SimonBestia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pheraps they're in data/content/audio/stream
I can tell by their names but the files are .bfstm and I have no idea how to open them.
All of these song have 2 variants that ends with _F and _N (I believe the _F is the 3rd lap variant)

Last edited by SimonBestia,
Reactions: Darkemaste

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pheraps they're in data/content/audio/stream
I can tell by their names but the files are .bfstm and I have no idea how to open them.
All of these song have 2 variants that ends with _F and _N (I believe the _F is the 3rd lap variant)
Welp, heres my first "true" remix video- (rather than simply running an mp3 in the background while recording gameplay)

Edit-
Word of advise; don't use short audio clips/music, probably something at least 4-5 minutes long per "Normal" (lap 1-2) and "Fast" (final lap) variants.
I tried making a 2nd one of these videos on another course and Cemu kept crashing right when the music was about to end.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great speed improvement. It's funny how cemu is running better than citra3DS!
That's because compatability is more focused. boots 700+ games vs the 20+ Cemu does. It won't be long till Citra runs full speed as well as the JIT cpu has been worked on alot by Merrymage giving an insane fps boost.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
That's because compatability is more focused. boots 700+ games vs the 20+ Cemu does. It won't be long till Citra runs full speed as well as the JIT cpu has been worked on alot by Merrymage giving an insane fps boost.

Have you tried Citra with JIT cpu?
The slow games like Donkey Kong Returns run at 60 fps?

Last edited by pol40,

s0nnyb0y

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi, anyone that can tell me how to make super mario 3d world works ? I try to launch it but it crashes when i open the file. There is a FAQ to solve most common game problems?
THank you very very much

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried Citra with JIT cpu?
The slow games like Donkey Kong Returns run at 60 fps?
Merry Mage hasn't made it run games yet, even if you merge it with master, it will still run off an interpreter. Though it may be added next PR so give it a month or 2. Every game should run 60fps. Recompiler vs interpreter makes a huge difference!

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: pol40

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The whole WiiU library don't have 700 games. I'm not sure if it's half that number. A shame, really.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny