• Likes 283

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Comparison Video:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How to make coins visible. I saw some have coins in it.

I only posted what was in a previous album I made after someone else mentioned Nvidia card owners had invisible coins. This is seemingly not an issue for those with AMD cards, such as myself.

Edit~ Finally have an avatar and specs in sig. :yay:

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

DARKRIDE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys help me! Super Mario 3D World isn't possible to advance because in World 1
you must Blow on the pad and with cemu it's impossible for now.
im stuck in super mario 3d. i need to get 5 stars with tod and need to blow,but i dont no how i make this? anyone know? tnx

Last edited by DARKRIDE,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Where's 1.4.0?
Read the video's description.

Guys help me!
im stuck in super mario 3d. i need to get 5 stars with tod and need to blow,but i dont no how i make this? anyone now?
Microphone hasn't implemented yet. So you'll be stuck on that level without a complete save file.

Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The use of kid doesn't affect me, sorry to say.

Now... to elaborate on exactly what i said. While Vulkan and DX12 have better performance, you don't seem to understand that, well.. let's start with DX12

DX12 is a Graphics API that was recently brought to the public with the release of Windows 10. now, if you do not know, DirectX 12 is an API exclusive to the OS Windows 10, meaning that users, which might i add are an estimated 60% of the users of this emulator, are not using Windows 10. now, yes, this is based on assumption from the fact that not everyone likes Windows 10.

Let's go to Vulkan, Vulkan is also another API that was recently released as another alternative. lemme elaborate on this more specifically, both DX12 and Vulkan have Asnychronous rendering, meaning Draw calls are split across all cores of the processor currently installed within your PC. Not everyone has 4-8 cores, meaning, this won't benefit much and can and WILL cause performance issues for people with lower specs than you. NOT TO MENTION, if you do not already know this, Vulkan is literally OpenGL with a touch-up, so, do you mind telling me how you think OpenGL is bad purely because an api that is based off of said OpenGL is better?

Regarding what i said. Drivers are there to better optimize how an API is handled through the graphics card. the Graphics card is a device that handles the byte memory of an image, or in this case, a texture, "places" it into a "buffer" sort of system, and then is displayed onto the scene, which is then rendered onto the handle of the control you specified earlier when you first create a Device context.

I hope you now understand that your image is not the same for everyone!

Listen here buddy, anyone with a working brain can provide a general knowledge statement of what APIs are and its details. The OpenGL in CEMU is way outdated; I don't even know why the author(s) even bother making this emulator with such outdated API to begin with. Not smart if you ask me...DirectX 9/11 would have been a smarter choice for the general public. It doesn't have to be DX12 per say. DX 9 or 11 would stiill be suffice, and is still superior to OpenGL. Was the PS2, GameCube, and the Wii consoles were natively coded in DX? Hell no! But guess what? Those emulators supported DX and DX tends to be the superior API for emulators in my experiences with emulators.

The fact that the Cemu's author knew that the sh1tty outdated API in CEMU was flawed, which is why he planning on a newer OpenGL. But I'd say drop the whole OpenGL crap and stick with DX. After all, it is the go to API and the superior API for emulators.

If you guys have functioning brains, you know you should know that DX is given more love than OpenGL in PCSX2 and Dolphin. Hmm, why do these emulators were given more love for DX API? I'll tell you why. It's because DX is simply the superior API!

Exzap has previously said that the reason he uses OpenGL is because it is very similar to the GX2 functions that the Wii U already uses. Respect his decision, I'd like to see you make an emulator that can play 3 games at near full speed after only about 3 months of being public.

Re-read my above response.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen here buddy, anyone with a working brain can provide a general knowledge statement of what APIs are and its details. The OpenGL in CEMU is way outdated; I don't even know why the author(s) even bother making this emulator with such outdated API to begin with. Not smart if you ask me...DirectX 9/11 would have been a smarter choice for the general public. It doesn't have to be DX12 per say. DX 9 or 11 would stiill be suffice, and is still superior to OpenGL. Was the PS2, GameCube, and the Wii consoles were natively coded in DX? Hell no! But guess what? Those emulators supported DX and DX tends to be the superior API for emulators in my experiences with emulators.

The fact that the Cemu's author knew that the sh1tty outdated API in CEMU was flawed, which is why he planning on a newer OpenGL. But I'd say drop the whole OpenGL crap and stick with DX. After all, it is the go to API and the superior API for emulators.

If you guys have functioning brains, you know you should know that DX is given more love than OpenGL in PCSX2 and Dolphin. Hmm, why do these emulators were given more love for DX API? I'll tell you why. It's because DX is simply the superior API!

Re-read my above response.
Either you're late to April fools or you're just a simple fanboy, which wouldn't make sense since you recommended Vulkan too even though Vulkan is OpenGL LOL

EDIT: i'll say it again, but your childish insults don't work with me XD

Last edited by Growlith1223,

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Vulkan is literally OpenGL with a touch-up".

The joke is on you. Vulkan is the evolution of the inferior OpenGL. That's why i endorsed it.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Vulkan is literally OpenGL with a touch-up".

The joke is on you. Vulkan is the evolution of the inferior OpenGL. That's why i endorsed it.
This is exciting XD that's literally all i have to say, this is the most fun i've had in a long time!

Alright, to fuel the fire even more, Yes, Vulkan is a more optimized version of the code, however if you look at the code of it, you can clearly see some similarities, so in general, Vulkan is OpenGL and OpenGL is Vulkan! XD

Reactions: Re_deleteR

DARKRIDE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Read the video's description.

Microphone hasn't implemented yet. So you'll be stuck on that level without a complete save file.
no another way? tnx to fast asnwer,super mario is running on 27 fps, on a i7 second gen,gtx 460 se

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exciting XD that's literally all i have to say, this is the most fun i've had in a long time!

Alright, to fuel the fire even more, Yes, Vulkan is a more optimized version of the code, however if you look at the code of it, you can clearly see some similarities, so in general, Vulkan is OpenGL and OpenGL is Vulkan! XD

Let me insult you some moar. Since you don't seem to understand the difference between "evolution" and "optimized" mean. Let me help you here, "optimized" in this case would be OpenGL 3.3 to 4.5, that's optimized. Evolution is from the sh1tty inferior api OpenGL to Vulkan, that's called evolution. I'm glad you learn something today kid.

https://developer.nvidia.com/transitioning-opengl-vulkan

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
@tuanming

Let it go dude, you've been rekt a few times already and im honestly not sure what you're hoping to achieve here. Do you think Exazp is going to stop whats been done so far and move over to DX12 or Vulkan?

Dolphin recently dropped DX9 as it was simply there as a legacy api due to when Dolphin started development. Its inferior in everyday to whats available now. As for DX11, as already mentioned, why limit your userbase to an api that is only supported by 1 OS. Not only that, but Dx11 is still a wip in Wine: https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/3ofwh5/has_anyone_tried_any_directx_11_games_in_wine/. Let alone DX12, thats not going to be happening on Linux anytime soon.

Again, im not sure what you're trying to achieve here.

FN2164

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The interwebz is a terrifying thinnngng, i dun wan no angries, only hungries, pls

I love that you resort to insulting me to try and get something across, i'll say it again, and i'll keep saying, but your insults only hurt you lmao
Also, IIRC, OpenGL has been historically more accurate in emulators like Dolphin, in which some games had accuracy issues with the D3D APIs. Sure OpenGL isn't the best performing API, but it's usually one of the safest.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, IIRC, OpenGL has been historically more accurate in emulators like Dolphin, in which some games had accuracy issues with the D3D APIs. Sure OpenGL isn't the best performing API, but it's usually one of the safest.
You would partially be correct, DirectX only provides a native Texture handler to the mix, OpenGL is a lot easier to get into and is generally a lot more lenient on a lot of stuff.
EDIT: by a native texture handler, i meant that it contains a more flourished handler for more easier use

Last edited by Growlith1223,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
no another way? tnx to fast asnwer,super mario is running on 27 fps, on a i7 second gen,gtx 460 se
That's a standard framerate in 3D World. I got around 20-30 on my Nvidia GeForce940. Meh.

Wait till I release my own course in Mario Maker.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

Well, seeing as you're the only one here with a "functioning brain", why not put your money where you mouth is and develop a competitor to CEMU with better frame rates? It's alright, we'll wait. You can have the same amount of time CEMU has had so far, about 6 months.

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's a standard framerate in 3D World. I got around 20-30 on my Nvidia GeForce940. Meh.

Bro, I have a weak PC intel core i5 6400 and geforce 750gb, and I have 60 fps everywhere and 30 fps on very intense levels. Play with your setting in nvidia controlpanel

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I can confirm too, quick saving doesn't actually save, only the after beating boss save popup works :/
Have you ever played NSMBW or NSMBU on a console? Quick-save does work, but you have to quick-save everytime you enter your save file, even if you didn't enter a level! That's why it's called quick-save. ;)

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I actually get 50-60fps in SM3DW for the most part with all AMD, I'm fairly certain you should be able to get more than 30fps at least.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you ever played NSMBW or NSMBU on a console? Quick-save does work, but you have to quick-save everytime you enter your save file, even if you didn't enter a level! That's why it's called quick-save. ;)
yeah I know that already, I'm just saying quick saving doesn't actually save, it just reverts back to where you saved last time after beating a boss when you close and open cemu again

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, you sound too dumb to even talk to me.
Not sure how you extracted audio from text, but good thing the accuracy isn't that he's too dumb, as he already "talked" to you.

Also, they definitely have functioning brains. They have managed to properly facilitate a computer or electronic device with Internet access, create an account on this forum, read your text and form a reply. Takes a functioning brain to achieve these things.

Reactions: Growlith1223

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...