• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

meddu69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what? running a 60fps youtube video in background will help increase the speed in NSMBU map? pffff no:glare:

It's increase FPS INGAME,not one the map!

YES it works like charm,i5 2500K + AMD HD 7970 ghz oc= 60 fps ingame!Before this tip ,i had got 30 fps ingame!

Thanx for the guy who post that!lol!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, but I am asking for a tool that might run this emulator under Wineskin. I guess you can't then I will wait for the MAC version in the near future. Thanks anyway.
What I was saying is Mac>Bootcamp>Windows 10>MSToolkit

That way there's no need for running Windows tools on OSX, and you're guaranteed 100% compatibility for them

ThePreserver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help to make working dlc for Mk8!

I used "uwizard" to decompress the wud of mario kart 8,gives me a folder named :"WUP-P-AMKE"/data (inside this folder: code/content/meta)/system!

I 've updated the latest from "New-Nusgrabber gui" ,but it gives me a folder named : "0005000E1010EC00 ,and inside some files,like 0000xxx.app,0000xxxx.h3 !?

Where can put this files?? On cemu folder?

I am very confused,3 hours for nothing!:cry:

HELP,please!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think,it is depending your CPU!

With my i5 2500K ,it works well!

I use this video : COSTA RICA IN 4K 60hz (ULTRA HD).mp4(repeat mod with mediaplayerclassic pack with ali codec)...may be helping you!
Good luck!

upload_2016-3-31_13-37-1.png

You have to decrypt the update files in order to copy them over your existing Mario Kart 8 files.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I checked the wineskin tool and click under DLL and there is no MSToolkit in the list.

Nah.. MAC can run Windows through bootcamp if you didn't know that but I am not buying the Windows right now because Cemu Developer will have MAC version as well as Linux. Anyway, I just want to test it, mind you. :)

"Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB"

Not with ^ that thing, you're not.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB"

Not with ^ that thing, you're not.

Yes, I know that but I am just curious. Anyway, right now I don't care because this emulator is still in development. Someday they might have this card for this emulator. Just look at Dolphin. I have no problem with that.

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
I just try now without the video,and i am always with 30 fps...after launching my 4k60 fps video,= 59.9/60 fps!

I think,cpu works much with this,cemu = single tread and the 2500K = 4 tread!

I don't exactly know,why,but it 's works for me,TOO!
ok them? i'm gonna try this (i guess)

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Little question. Can CEmu deal with unpacked WUD isos? I've tried getting a small ISO for testing purpose and noticed it is a directory archive not a single file, so an unpacked WUD. Is there a way CEmu can use this or do I need to pre-process the archive somehow so CEmu can use it? I just want to do a quick test on the emulator and not re-download tons of different ISOs for testing. Just interested in the progress the emulator makes.

Claudio Santos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im kinda noob on this, but i see that this emulator supports the wii u gamepad, how can i conect my wii u gamepad to PC?
i tested that UsendMii but this is a shit, cant use the the ZL and ZR buttons, so can anyone help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.