• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

TOOLBOX666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
in some games the emulator crashes simply from someone has a solution for the problem cemu.exe no longer works game is Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (USA)

tefo17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It worked here! In Mario Maker i've got 40-50 FPS. I'm updating my Geforce Driver, do I have to config the emulator to use more my GPU (Nvidia GTX-650) or my CPU (AMD Fx-4300)?

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is the extracted format smaller than .wux? And if so, do some games run worse that way (so I should keep some as .wux)? Asking cause it'd help save disk space and not have to transfer the keys file on newer updates.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
runs at 60fps for new super bro's u and Luigi u also super mario maker as well and super mario world 3d and wind waker HD is at it's max fps at 90% of the time
Yup, i can confirm too, tho it runs with 5-10 fps less ( nsmbu runs 45-50 fps, super mario 3d uns 30-40, goes to 50 if i set the process on cemu to realtime in the task manager) splatoon in 1.3.3 was 3-5 fps in Inkopolis and now in 1.4.0 is 13-15 (for me) on the mission or tutorial has only 2-3 fps difference and runs at mostly 15 fps, but if i lower the camera down (not actually to face the ground) goes up to 40 fps, havent tried WindWaker HD yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is the extracted format smaller than .wux? And if so, do some games run worse that way (so I should keep some as .wux)? Asking cause it'd help save disk space and not have to transfer the keys file on newer updates.
Nope its the same file size, wud to wux just makes it as a packed loadiine file

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country

Finally, after some editing ( shrinking 2 hours into 25 mins, and making speed up based on what the speed is on each part) and then 2 hour rendering, its finally done and uploaded lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy