Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A little late to the topic about CPUs, but currently, Cemu uses one core only, so it's literally all down to single core performance, and the G3258, while an inferior processor to the 4460, has much better per core performance, hence the better framerate.

Case in point is my 6 core processor, which gets about the same framerate, despite being leagues better than both the aforementioned, which is why when multicore is properly done, performance will go through the roof.

1) What 6 core do you have?
2) Yea, the G3258 when overclocked has around ~25% more power in single core performance.

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
According to multiple people in this thread, the patreon people are due a release pretty much any day now. And for the rest, 1 week after that.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, gonna try it with a x4 860k and GTX 960 4GB for funs. Not expecting high fps (20fps maybe?)

Last edited by Veho, , Reason: No.
D

Deleted User

Is there a wiki out there for Cemu that tells us the games are playable and the ones that are not? I know Citra has one of these.

mercenariez

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care about emulation speed, but I want to run Splatoon somehow with frame advance. With frame advance it doesn't really matter how fast it runs emulated. Does anyone know how I might achieve this, and whether Splatoon works with this emulator?

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't care about emulation speed, but I want to run Splatoon somehow with frame advance. With frame advance it doesn't really matter how fast it runs emulated. Does anyone know how I might achieve this, and whether Splatoon works with this emulator?
There's no frame advance yet, and currently, Splatoon is unplayable since the swimming mechanic is broken.

Maufeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1.4.0 Release: (Patreon release in the next 24h, public release next week)

Highlight: Fullspeed Super Mario World 3D

N924Xc5BIv2v456BCqXJdtiD-5MMakSP7i0LKaWm96TBab7t_hbcjBEe8gi8F15fAH3BXCmnTz_QNyK9kDM=s0-d-e1-ft

Super Mario World 3D in CEMU 1.4.0 (realtime, not speed up)

What will be new in CEMU 1.4.0:
  • Emulation speed increases
  • Graphical improvements (who would have guessed? :P)
  • Audio improvements
  • Tons of bug fixes

More preview images

Last edited by Maufeat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2