• Start date
  • Views 7,195,755
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
strange, did you have CE also attach to the .exe? lol that's all i can think of that would be the problem, it definitely affects the fps for me lol
nvm that was the problem rofl I I set it to wrong process and now works like a charm xDDD btw you need to have Priority set to Realtime for cheat engine to take effect and also sound is faster

shabbypenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTX 980 Ti 6GB OC'ed made no difference compared to my GTX 580 3GB Lightning Extreme Edition. Hey WarDoctor, i see you've been talking crap about my previous video is fake. Now let me rub this video in your face with my "noob" PC ;) Obviously, I have lost 1 - 2 using Nvidia's ShadowPlay and this time i have a few programs opened in the background compared to my original videos.

Ah, time trials, that explains the boost in FPS. I have been testing in grand prix as that is where most people will be spending time. the additional karts really put a drag in performance.

Aiscrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Succeeded in unlocking a set of tools for Super Mario Maker editor. Steps:
0 - use the save file provided in this thread
1 - be editting for some minutes, using the assets avalaible
2 - After the truck notification, change the PC clock to a day ahead
3 - close the emulator and open it again
4 - receive the tools
5 - close the emulator
6 - turn the clock back to the real day
7 - profit

If I finish unlocking everything, I will post the save file for you guys.

Last edited by Aiscrim,

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Succeeded in unlocking a set of tools for Super Mario Maker editor. Steps:
0 - use the save file provided in this thread
1 - be editting for some minutes, using the assets avalaible
2 - After the truck notification, change the PC clock to a day ahead
3 - close the emulator and open it again
4 - receive the tools
5 - close the emulator
6 - turn the clock back to the real day
7 - profit

If I finish unlocking everything, I will post the save file for you guys.

I uploaded a save file with all demo stages, all tools and weird mushroom unlocked. If you want it, the link is in the description of my video.

Aiscrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Made a quick level with the full unlock save. Much more fun than messing with the test ones, too bad I couldn't save it!

I tried to make the level out of enemies so that it made sense without the blocks drawing.

Great, now we can have a kind of cemu Super Mario Maker community. XD It will be even better in the next versions. Even if the level saving problem remains, in the future we can use emulator save states.

I have an addicional problem, My GPU is Intel, so the actual game screen is small and the input is misplaced. I even have a Autohotkey script that maps the clicks. It has its own problems too though because it moves the mouse pointer and fails to click more than not. Can anyone help me with the mouse input? I'm ok with the size itself, I can use magnifier, but I need a input fix to use Super Mario Maker well.

Last edited by Aiscrim,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

cyrax33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, now we can have a kind of cemu Super Mario Maker community. XD It will be even better in the next versions. Even if the level saving problem remains, in the future we can use emulator save states.

I have an addicional problem, My GPU is Intel, so the actual game screen is small and the input is misplaced. I even have a Autohotkey script that maps the clicks. It has its own problems too though because it moves the mouse pointer and fails to click more than not. Can anyone help me with the mouse input? I'm ok with the size itself, I can use magnifier, but I need a input fix to use Super Mario Maker well.

This is a great idea, much like other communities established (Mario Kart Riivolution, ex. Project M, etc.) when CEMU reaches at a mature stage for Mario Maker we can build a wide community of Mario Makers where people can share, exchange, develop and/or design massive Mario levels. I see this happening soon. This would be awesome. :D

Last edited by cyrax33,

PiratónkGz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to get the best time posible in Mario Kart Stadium, it would be fun to compete who can achieve the best time's on CEMU atm

Any competitive Mario Kart 8 player looking to TAS this game?

Last edited by PiratónkGz,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work